Seeing a guy for 3 months, he hasn't texted me in 3 days?

I've been seeing this guy for 3 months I see him once a week I just slept over his house this Sunday and I haven't heard from him since? I don't know if he's loosing intrest in me or not? What should I do?

We usually only sometimes go a day without texting the most

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, did you sleep with him or at his house? If the former, maybe he was just using you. Then again, if it worries you, perhaps you should prepare yourself for the worst as it is true that a person who becomes increasingly uninterested will behave the way he does. I remember my ex getting mad at me for not texting her for a few hours while I was at work, so you might want to consider that there's a possibility that you're not giving him enough space and perhaps he's trying to make a point. I don't know.

What Guys Said 1

• Do you know if he has anything big going on? How often do you guys usually contact each other. If I've been seeing someone for 3 months, four days would be a long time to not at least say hi. If there is no particular reason, then you might be in trouble. But, I wouldn't read too much into it until you find out for sure. I would also like to think that after spending 3 months with someone, if I didn't want to see the other person anymore I would be straight up with them and not just cut them off.

What Girls Said 1

• Not sure. Why don't you text him? Keep short and simple. It's better than wondering and getting flustered