I'm so confused about what guys think is attractive?

I have loads of friends who can get boyfriends and are so confident around them, but when it comes to me I hardly ever get guys. I could get older guys to ask for my # outside of school, but not inside school.

When I see a cute guy I don't even acknowledge him bc I'm just so shy.
What do guys think when a girl doesn't even look at them?
Do guys think I'm really that unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not even going to look at me, how will I ever know you have any interest in me? How are you approachable for me if I get absolutely no acknowledgement you even notice I'm around? Make sense?

I doubt the problem is that guys think you are unattractive. The problem is that YOU think you are unattractive and undesirable.

The first thing you need to do is tell yourself several times a day you are a great person who DESERVES happiness. Look in the mirror and smile when you do it.

Next, think about what it is you can offer to a man. What are you really good at? What do you enjoy? If, for example, you are a great cook, that's something you have to separate yourself from a lot of women who think cooking involves a microwave or calling for take out.

Third, think about the things you struggle with. If you struggle with something, is it something you're willing to learn how to get better at? Is there a way to learn how to improve? For example, maybe you can't sew. There's ways to learn this skill, and maybe you can learn it.

Finally, look at your presentation. The way you dress and style yourself says a lot about both how you see yourself, and how you want to be seen by others. Do you pay attention to what you wear, your hair, nails, etc? Or do you just throw on any old damn thing you have laying about? Even if no guys pay attention to you, you'll be paying attention to you, and you'll feel good about yourself. When you look good, you feel good. When you feel good, you feel confident. When you feel confident, you act confident.

Finally, find some way to get past your shyness. This WILL be a critical life skill for you that extends way beyond dating, sex, and relationships. If you don't do this, you'll always be passed over by the men you want, the job you want, everything. One way to do this is to take part in activities you enjoy, are good at, and has the potential of meeting men. There are countless opportunities here, if you want them.

What Guys Said 1

• i dont understand how your so confused about what guys think is attractive, beautiful girls is what we find attractive
    What do guys think when a girl doesn't even look at them? guys think oh ok she doesn't like me, i must be ugly, maybe she doesn't like guys, she doesn't want me
    Do guys think I'm really that unattractive? no, i bet your soo beautiful, but the guys who want you prefer the girl to approach them cause thats really how its supposed to be done nowadays guys risk rejection girls dont

What Girls Said 1

• I'm just so like you!!! I act that way too