A guy I was dating owes me money should I ask for it back or just let it go?

So I was dating this guy for a while and there was a mix up with his direct deposit so I let him borrow some money to get to work and stuff. We aren't dating anymore and it ended kinda bad. I wouldn't give care but I'm low on cash and he knew I would need the money back. Should I bother or should I just let it go?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should ask for it back it wasn't his money and you didn't just give it to him as far as I know. You might have a
    hard time getting it back though since it's been a while and the way you lent to him , you can always try though, and If he doesn't pay back then he's a complete tosser and if you have a brother/ new bf/ male mate
    Then tell him about it and him to sort the guy out.

What Guys Said 5

• I think you should ask for it back. just say, "hey I'm really low on cash right now otherwise I wouldn't ask but is it possible that you pay me back that money I lent you?"

• I would just let it go. Emotional pains not worth any amout of cash. I had an ex steal 2000 from me before moving out well I was overseas. Id give away 2000 more before I had id see her again

• how much we talkin here?

• Depends. If you can get it back, then try. If you can't get it back, then don't try. Just remind him he's got a duty to pay debt, and he owes you.

• If he has some balls he should return it on his own without your say but if it was a big amount just ask him back the money

What Girls Said 2

• Is he one of those trouble guys / then let it go. Not worth it.
    If not it is your money. Ask your money. Money doesn't come easily so don't let it go easily.

• Ask him for it. It's yours