The guy I like hates girls and he is not gay? Could he still be attracted to girls?

He's not gay and he hates girls which is quite alarming considering he in within the ages of 17-12. My friend actually told me he hates girls and it started a while back (end of last year - start of this year) and slowly developed and he has never dated a girl before either I think? Could he still find me attractive and why does he hate girls?

Haha alrighty guys. I totally give up and I am at a loss for words, literally. That's okay though. I'll probably survive. You are all super fantastic and I even appreciate the opinions of those who are are killing me. I know what I am going to do now

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy could of been hurt by girls that's why he hates girls
    like you hate men cause you been hurt too many times
    the guy can find you attractive but where does his mind
    stand on how he feels about women, these are things you
    got ask yourself, talk to girls who know him, see what they say
    i'm not saying he's bad guy but he is concentrating on his sports
    so he may not want steady relationship i think your pretty
    i see no problem with you finding a nice guy maybe this guy
    won't be ready to he's much older too or to he becomes a pro
    he could had lot of bad luck with girls too and that's what's wrong
    i heard many younger guys, not into wanting girlfriends here
    in America very common thing to happen

What Guys Said 12

• He likely hates girls because he desires them, feels unhappy without one, and has been rejected or felt overlooked by them.

Given his age, I suspect his 'hate' is not very deep, and would quickly vanish if he has some actual success with girls.

If he 'hated' them because he'd had multiple bad relationships, it would be harder for him to get over.

I'd guess he's unlikely to make a move on you though, since he probably assumes no girls like him.

• Thanks for a positive comment (: I really do appreciate it. Haha a lot of people seem to think this is stupid ): I'm sorry it if it is

• Well I don't mean to be negitive about girls but I understand how he feels. I myself am a nice, kind and caring guy and have simply had all that thrown back in my face and have been made to feel like I am scum by so many girls. :/ Maybe he has experienced the same. If your not like this then show him your not. Smile at him, flirt, laugh with him but not at him, be open and friendly and fun.

• Thanks I guess some people see what I am asking as stupidity. Maybe it's stupid and hopeless after all.

• No it is not hopeless your still young. Do some of the things I said. Be very playful and tease him a little and have fun. Men love girls that have a sence of humor.

• No big deal. Hitler said he hates all jews but actually I've heard he loved a jewish woman. I think if hitler would still be alive he would have the best answer for your questions.
    I see you hate boys ans he hates girls. thats the first thing you have in common.
    Wise words "shit belongs together"
    why don't you say Hi to him, maybe he thinks the same about you. I think there's a high win rate of your approach cause you both seem to be on the same level of 'hate' (actually stupidity).

• I read he started hating Jews (and himself) after he had a fling with a Jewish guy while on the Western front.

• It is funny though. At first I think I was actually more pissed off by your text and you kept going so after a while it was funny.

• yes! now I'm going to end this. the smart one gives up first. text me if you please for more haha :p

• Why would you even care? He's generalizing based on sex. That's pretty much the number one stupidest thing you can do. Why? Because it enables you to dehumanize the people of the other gender, and claim that you don't need to understand their emotions and thoughts - because they're oh so different that it's impossible to apply empathy to them. While people can grow out of it if they identify the error, it's still a pretty valid red flag.

• Slap the stupid out of him.

No, really. Like, slap him SO fuckin' hard, that afterwards he'll stop and sit down and calmly realize, "Wow, I've been an idiot my whole life. It all suddenly makes sense now. You've just like, blew up my whole world just now. I can see everything clearly for the first time in my life."

• He probably got cheated on or friend zoned by a bunch of girls. Maybe a girlfriend of his wouldn't give him sex. It all stems from something, but he has generalized it to be about every girl. Don't expect him to treat you well til he's over it.

But yes, he probably still finds girls attractive, just hates them as people.

• He'll be attracted to girls but he won't like them for more than sex.

• Unless he's gay or asexual, he doesn't hate girls. I can't visualize somebody being attracted to people and hating them at the same time. I'd say he's probably just shy.

• I know how he feels (except for the bit with someone liking him). I have never dated any girls before and never will, but I know that coming off as a misogynist is not him being angry at women as a whole but more likely with himself for possibly feeling he doesn't deserve it or is scared of women rather than hateful.

• Since when did gay guys hate girls? If anyone, I thought they hated straight guys.

• What have you done to see if he is interested?

• I haven't I should try that... Thanks ^_^

• Come on girl. This is what all you females do. You're passive when it comes to courting with a guy, and that's where things don't pan out smoothly as it could otherwise. Ask him out, and do what you can in your control to discern what he is, what he has in his mind.

• Thanks will do ^_^

• I loved girls till 6 years back got cheated twice started disliking woman a lot, than saw all this MCP and Feminist stuff which made me dislike girls even more. I always wanted a loving girl in my life who would love me and care for my feelings but I guess some people are born to live alone forever.

• You can find someone for sure! I will help if you want! Never say die! (:

• by the way thanks for this, I think this is what people fail to understand when they call my question stupid ):

What Girls Said 7

• The guy I like hates girls and he is not gay? Could he still be attracted to girls?
    A guy can hate gals and still be attracted to them. It seems for most guys emotions and sex are quite compartmentalized. Plus in my country, America, this type of guy seems to be the norm.

Could he still find me attractive and why does he hate girls?
    Yes he could still find you attractive depending on what he considers attractive. There's lots of reasons why he could hate gals however it seems the main two for guys seem to be:
    1) gal (s) not doing what he wants 2) thinking gals are lesser than males

• I think it's because he thinks that girls are drama queens and are too much to handle when they get emotional and depressed

• So it seems his reasoning is more inclined to thinking gals are lesser than males. So exactly what is your goal from this - to change his ways or to just get f*cked by him.

If it's to change his ways you can likely get plenty of advice from other guys as it seems most misogyny from the male perception is just a poor rejected guy.

If it's to get f*cked by him I doubt it'll take more than offering yourself.

• Why would you want to be with someone who hates girls? He doesn't really seem like the type of guy that you should date.

• lumos/SaVes opinion-hybrid strikes again!

• Why are you saying sorry to me for? No need to apologize.

• Words can't explain it. It's got to do with how I am feeling at the moment.

• Well, I kinda understand him. Girls can be cruel, especially in younger age. Maybe he just needs to get known to the more nicer type of girls? Anyway, hate is a strong word, and I doubt he's really, really hating girls.

• In his ages every boy hates girls. I think this is pretty normal. When he grows up a little more, he will find his way. No worries

• Thanks I agrees I'm pretty sure he will get over it this was kind a the encouragement I needed.

• Some men hate women but still feel sexually attracted to them. What's important to know about them is that you do not want to ever date them, or generally have anything to do with them.

• Awh but I really really really like him

• @Mesonfielde lol. actually they have something in common. that's why they belong together.

• Thanks I don't want him anymore I think you guys have put me off him. I don't want anyone because I doubt it will ever work out. I've tried too many times and I give up.

• He's probably just trying to be cautious of not getting hurt by a girl again since he's been rejected and all. You should try talking to him a bit more so he could know that he can trust you and your not just another girl thats gonna hurt him and that would build up trust

• Maybe some girl hurt him, and he just needs to get back on track?