What do u think Relationship or education?

Guys and girls what do u think which should be In first preference dating or education

• RELATIONSHIP
  • EDUCATION

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it depends on the education you are talking about - I think the school system is retarded, I enjoy learning but I hate school and the way the system puts you into a category of being smart or dumb based on the subjects they deem fit. I think you can learn a lot more about yourself and your strengths and what you are interested in while in a relationship.

• Lol I'm studying engineering.

• Thanks for most helpful! (:

• We'll u deserve it :)

What Girls Said 8

• Education first. Always.

• What if I lose her
      And some other guy takes her before I do

• Then it wasn't meant to be.

• :(
      Ok then thanks for your time

• You take care of your self before you make a relationship number one. If you can have a good balance of the two your doing well but a relationship is a distraction if it's serious. Took me three years after graduating hs to get back into school for something basic and another three years. I should of gone to college right when I graduated and not worrying about a relationship like I did. Life would be so different if I followed the right path.

• Both. In the last relationship I was in we were both in school at the same time. He was getting his MBA and I was in the process of finishing my BA. We would study together, take study breaks together *wink* Lol I really think you just have to balance both. And have a partner that understands.

• Education always comes first.

• my fathr alwayz sayz edu. but i hate it nd dnt agree jst whn i b 16 or 17 i wll b doin both >_<

• Education can sometimes give more pleasure and satisfaction than ur shitty lover

• i would choose education

• Education comes first but there's really no reason why you can't have both

• I usually think of that girl I have dated during study time
      Tht is why Irs difficult for me to balance both

What Guys Said 5

• ima go with education.

• What if I never see her again

• Lol what do u think now

• well there will always be another girl. its a tough choice but people usually always make the right one.

• ... Both? I mean, they really are not mutually exclusive. Otherwise, education is more useful on the long run.

• Tough, do you want love, or success in life.

• It's tough decision that's why I'm asking u guys

• Well love can possible lead to education, on time my older sister dated a guy and his father or mother ( I forgot which one) was the head or pricapal or a decent college and was offered a discount for a four year education

• Education lack is what I know I will regeet in future if I dont get it

• It depends on what the education is and what the relationship is, and what your rational goals are in life.

Most people need both to be happy.

• It's difficult to handle both
      I can't concentrate of both the things

• Figure out what's in your rational best interest.

Does your educational course mean a lot to you? Is it going to benefit you in a deep, long-term way?

On the other hand, is this girl the love of your life?