Ladies of all ethnic groups, do you want know generalization of Latino men like myself that I find a little annoying?

That all Latino men are :
wife beaters who don't respect any of their women,
all of them are rapist, all of them are perverts,
all of them are violent thugs
and all of them are womanizers/cheaters.

As a Latino male myself, I'm NONE of the following. I treat everyone (including women) the way I would like them to treat me. I do tend to have a bit of a short temper but I know how to control it and my culture and gender mixed together has nothing to do with my temper, more to do with the environment that I grew up. If any person is gonna treat me like crap, then they should expect the same from me. What some people see me coming off as short-tempered, arrogant and unpleasant, I call it coming off as straight forward and honest because the environment I grew up in and the people I hung around with. I'm usually a very nice person if you're friendly but I just hate @ssholes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never heard that of Latinos. Being from Texas, there are other stereotypes you're missing.

I'm sure you're an amazing man and I treat people like crap if they treat me the same. I'm really sorry people think like that. I hate stereotypes.

• Thank you for MH!

• Thanks. I used to be a self-hating Latino guy because of this. Even Latina women that I've encountered on the internet (Not in real life) had nothing nice to say about Latino men based on their own experience.

• In other words, I used to think I would never be good enough for Latinas because of all the negative stereotypes about us.

What Girls Said 3

• I've always found Latino men to be the most romantic & catering to their women. :)

• Latinos and black men have the same stereotypes haha I heard the woman beater stereotype. I don't think it's true at all. The Latino man I dated was mean as fuck but I like that trait so I look for it. He never hit me or made me think he would.

• Explain why so many Hispanic women are with white boys then. That's cool if you're not like that though.

• Lol. if that's true, then why do I have only one aunt in my family who's married with a white man? The majority of my female family members sticked with men of their own ethnic groups. I've hardly ever see Latina girls in my high school dating outside of their ethnic group.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like you've been putting up with a lot of meanies. Actually, you could use that as a blessing, instead of fishing around to find out who's who, your situation actually entices people to be more straightforward to you, it's like a simplification of all this social tediousness that many guys have to put up with. Definitely an advantage. I hate finding out later that I've been friends with pretentious fucks who are too stupid to think straight. Wanna switch places?

• Wait... You're not a woman beater? Lmao sorry bro, I couldn't help myself. I've never met a Latino man who beat his wife. In Texas, Florida or CT never met a Latino I who beat his woman. I've known quite a few white guys who have best there woman. I try to steer clear of those guys cuz I'd wanna beat them

• I thought these were all stereotypes of black men? Iv never heard anyone say these about Latinos.