Your ex dating someone of another race, how would you feel?

If you knew your ex had a racial type and probably told you this when you two were dating, would you feel slighted if you saw them with someone of another race? Would you think you were the reason they broke the cycle? lol
http://i40.tinypic.com/k7z7p.png

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't think anything about it. Sometimes it's not a racial thing but a culture thing.
    For example I like white guys mostly because they don't have that "gangster" look that black or Latin guys have. However if I see a black or Latino guy that doesn't fit the "stereotype" I'll totally check him out and would date him.

What Guys Said 1

• Would not care.

What Girls Said 3

• after we broke up my ex got with a russian girl. i was happy for him.

then a few weeks later he came back to me for sex.

thought it was kinda disrespectful to everyone.

• I've learnt not to believe anything most people say.

I once found a blonde hair on my exes trouser and jokingly pointed it out. His response was that he has never been attracted to blondes and that his type was brunette. Fast forward a couple of weeks and his new girlfriend is blonde.

• I would but it's actually the person they are with that made them change their mind.