Did what I do was really wrong? Guys and Girls opinions needed!!

So recently in my life, I have started to become a little antisocial at one point. However, I would keep a few people to talk to on the way to one class or what not. You can think of it as a walking buddy.

In my 2nd period class, there was this guy. I didn't know him to well, but I met him again in one of my SAT test taking, and we got to talk a bit before winter break. Up came the second semester, and we would always walk together from 2nd period to 3rd period or nutrition. However that was about the only time we actually hang out other than in class.

About a month or two later, he approached me after 3rd period once and gave me an index card, folded in two. He told me to read it, and then ran away. I opened it and it said three words " I like you". However I started to freak out on the way to 4th period. I honestly didn't think anything more about him than a friend.

The next day, I told him that I only thought of him as a friend.( I also don't believe that only after 2 months approximately, that he likes me without knowing much about me.) However, even though I said that, it kept feeling as if he kept pressuring me and I felt very uncomfortable. I then asked him to give me some distance so I could feel more reassured. However sometimes if I got up to get something, he would jump out of his seat to get near me. If I turned around in my seat, and I would get a glimpse of him, he would be smiling a lot. No offense, but it creeped me out a lot. Sometimes I would also catch him staring at me.

About a week before finals, he tried to talk to me again, but I was a little disturbed being by him. I told him I really didn't want to be a b**** to him, and he should leave me alone. Was it wrong of me to do that?

Rather than being antisocial, I tend to have my guard up when talking to anyone unless I can trust them 100%. That's probably why I can't talk to many people.

Most Helpful Guy

• no it wasn't wrong. but I think it is odd that you feel like after 2months a guy couldn't know enough about you to like you. It's not like he proposed, said he loved you, or said the two of you were soulmates. He simply said he liked you

it seems clear that you are rather anti-social and that is fine and he didn't seem to get the point. Perhaps your anti-social nature was attractive to him. I don't think you were wrong though in what you did. you were rather to the point and polite about things

• Well, to be exact, I think he asked me out... sort of...

What Guys Said 4

• Well you're certainly not the friendliest person in the world. I think it would be best for guys like the one you described in your question to definitely leave you alone.

• No, he was in the wrong. After you made it very obvious to him there was no way he was more than a friend to you he should have accepted that and continued to be your friend if he wanted.

But are you saying you've never started to like someone after just 2 months or less? I can start to like someone after 10 minutes talking to them, but hey that's me.

• Ok let me rephrase that. I don't know what he liked about me. Sure I have liked people, but I never confessed or anything. And yes, I haven't dated either.

• But if this whole story happened with a guy you DO like, and he told you he liked you, you will wouldn't tell him... seems like a bad approach

• No if he asked me out then I will say yes if I really liked him.

• he obviously doesn't get the message to give you some space, he likes you and wants to be around you. say you need your space or something and he's getting up in yo grill

• Dude, I did in the beginning. I still don't know why he likes me, but he keeps pushing me a bit.

• he's probably so far up his arse he can't hear you say it, well if were you i'd probably shout "back off bitch!" or something but if were you don't do that.

• That's the thing.. he isn't. He's a nice guy, but he doesn't listen to what I say.

• Its just a crush and yeah seems like you were a little mean, what if your crush did the same to you.

• It was kind of the first time someone told me that. I'm not used to relationships and my friends that I hang out with are pretty much boyfriend less or never dated either.

• I haven't it is just the fact he doesn't want to hear what I say.

• Then he doesn't respect your opinion and you should stay away from him

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you were wrong. He was making you uncomfortable and you needed your head space.

• The thing is: I'm scared. I tend to be very blunt and say things from the top of my head, and when I do, I can be really mean. You never know if one day he might try to attack you or what not.

• Thank you!

• you're welcome