Should I date a guy that has kids?

I really like dis guy he's 19 years old I'm 20 years old...hes a great guy and really mature he seems like he takes his relationships seriously but who knows...well the problem is that he has 2 little girls and another about to be born and they are all with different girls...what you guys think bout that ? its it something ok or is it that maybe he just gets the girls pregnant and den just leaves them? he has been through a lot for his age he really seems to like me but I don't know could he just be a good talker and faker...well I just want to know what you think bout dating a 19 year old with 3 kids and well from different girls...should I take a risk and date him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should give him a chance just don't get intimate with him unless he is willing to say that he is read to settle down with just one girl and get married.Give it a try.It might work.

• Well da truth is that were already going out since I ask da question but I did give it a chance were going to have 4 months dating diz week already and as far as gettin intimate he hasn't even mention anything bout sex all he said is that a guy goes as far as a girl wants and I like da way he thinks but just to b in the safe side still I haven't had any sexutual relationship with him and he's not pressuring so I like that and hopefully well be together for a long time...

What Guys Said 1

• He's a smooth talker. Someone serious about relationships would have stuck to one of those relationships. he's got a third child coming and he's already ditched the other girl? he is in no way responsible. And if he does claim he's ready to settle down and marry like the other girl was talking about don't believe him. He's nineteen, Which is too young. And he he shares children with three different woman. A responsible man would settle down with his pregnant wife. not another girl before his child is even born.

What Girls Said 2

• Um well from what you have said about him, he doesn't sound mature at all. In fact it sounds like he's reckless, irresponsible, a low life, can't keep his dick in his pants or wrap it, and really should be concerned with working his ass off to provide for his 3 kids, not worried about starting another relationship. You can do so much better hun. Don't lower your expectations just so you can feel like you have someone who cares about you. He's not the guy you should date. Look at his track record already...his past will carry with him and if you hop on that train too you're going to have to deal with it first hand, and possibly end up pregnant or with a broken heart.

• Honestley I think you need to get away from that.. 3 kids at 19 that's not cool your young you should not be with someone who has kids your never going to have a happpy relationship your always going to have problems I say don't do it!