How to make a long lasting first impression?

So I really like this girl. We've never really met in person. we go to the same school, but because of a small year age difference and other various reasons, I never spoken to her. We've now chatted a few times on line, I even got here number. So my question is how can I make a long lasting impression when we first meet? Just stare into her eyes for a few seconds before saying anything?(haha I have green ones she has light blue) Stuff like that, just want to hear some opinions and ideas!

Most Helpful Girl

• If she knows you have her number (hopefully you didn't ask a friend for it) you shouldn't use it to talk to her the first time. The first time, and it might scare you to death, but you should walk up to her with all the confidence in the world (note that girls love guys with confidence in themselves) and tell her that you may not know her that well but you would really like to get to know her. Then if she responds well to that ask her on a restaurant date so you can talk or some place open and comforting *of her choice*. Ok well good luck with that :)

• Haha yes, I asked for her number. I totally feel the same way,i want the first time we meet/talk to be in person.Except we are kind of young(junior/sophomore), and at this age no one really goes out on dinner dates and stuff like that until you get to know the person more and actually feel like things might be going somewhere. I think it would sort of freak her out if I did that.BUT I really do think it is a great idea to confront her first,say I don't know at her locker,and begin a conversation

What Girls Said 1

• Yea definitely. You just have to start a flow conversation. Nothing too personal into her life but something light and don't flirt too much when you first talk to her. Talking to her when you don't know is already enough proof your interested so wait until after that for more flirtation to happen. But yea don't put her on this unreachable pedestal and be nervous to talk to her. Know you have something to give. And maybe then you can plan a day when you invite a couple friends to the movies and you just wanted to invite her too. And pay attention to her the whole time! lol well I really hope that works out for you:)

What Guys Said 1

• Offer to catch up with her at school! You have her number, don't you? Why not have lunch with her? Or maybe invite her to some extra-curricular activity you're a part of?