I'm just so freaking frustrated!!! Girls please give me your thoughts?

This girl broke it off with me after talking to her for a month. She said we were rushing into something too quickly than she was comfortable with. She just got out of a rough 4 1/2 year relationship. She said she needs her space and time to work on herself cause she said that the guy she was dating has messed her up. I've respected her space and have been leaving her alone. I've just text her twice to check up on her and we'll just text a few times and she'll stop texting me. But about 3 weeks ago she text me and was saying stuff about us doing stuff together. Then a couple days later I text her just to talk to her and we text 5 or 6 times and she stopped texting me. It's just frustrating cause I liked her a lot and from what I was told she liked me a lot too. She likes my stuff on Facebook all the time. This is twice she's blown me off. Once last year, then this time. I almost feel she's using me. But I kinda wanna text her and see if she wants to do something sometime cause I still like her even though all this has happened. But I don't know if I could handle her possibly breaking it off with me for a 3rd time. So what do I do? Cause I still feel as if I have a chance with her still, but I'm just scared to text her cause I don't want her too feel as if I'm pushing her. Please give me some good advice of what I should possibly do. I really don't want to lose this girl. But I don't wanna be hurt again...

Most Helpful Girl

• just be friends for a while, if she is being comfortable with it,,,
    dont be rush in to get married or something, relaxed, enjoy

if she's ur destiny, she won't go anywhere, so dont worry

• I mean I'm not in any hurry to get married at all lol Id just like to text her a maybe see if she'd like to hangout just as friends and see what she says since she brought up about us doing stuff that one time. Do you see any problem with me doing that?

What Girls Said 3

• If you think its worth getting hurt to go after her and you have a chance, then go. If she really doesn't like you and is just using you however, then you should just move on instead of getting hurt every time.

• So do you think it's ok just for me to text her and see if she'd just like to hangout and do something one night just as friends? You see any problem with me doing that?

• No there is no problem. And yeah as friends, it would be the best way to start off.

• well it seems like she's just playing you. she wants the attention. she likes the idea of someone to fall back on. I feel like you should back off. stop talking to her for a while and she if she comes back maybe she does like you. let her come to you!

• You need to have a conversation with her about whether there's something worth fighting for or not. If you can try text her to meet up and talk - Clarify that you just want to know whether you and her can work on something or not. That way you can walk away (as hard as it sounds) and look for something better and she can do the same. You need answers to get your head clear and straight so you don't get hurt again x

What Guys Said 2

• Been in a similar sort of situation,
    Got to really know a girl, would text/chat on phone all the time, then when things progressed physically, the day after she says she wants to 'take things slow' then day after she only 'sees us as friends' and then the next day she stops replying to texts and now 3 weeks have gone by ok contact.
    My advice is either a) move on and don't waste your time with someone who obviously doesn't want (or doesn't know they want) the same thing you do
    Or b) send her one last message saying everything that you want to say in regards to how you feel, and then leave the ball in her court.

• I say invite her i hang out one on one one more time. If she doesn't then i say just back off a lot and give her her time but dont just completely gve up on her either ya know?

• Yeah I gotcha. I mean she told me I just needed to chill out with her working on herself. But I just got this feeling I should ask her to go do something as friends one night and see if she wants to do that and if so see how it goes. You think that would be ok?

• I think before you try to do the one on one you invite her to hang out with you and mutual friends and go and do something together. That way its more friendly and at a not so stressful as a date and you guys get to build closeness instead of just keep asking her to hang out. If its more than just you guys then she'll be relaxed. If you say you'll go "just as friends" she knows you'll only want that still at first but you have intentions of making some kinda move.