Attachment vs. True FeelingsDamn!

Have you stayed with someone simply because it was familiar and for fear of being alone over risking everything to find a true connection?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't be with somebody I couldn't connect with. Staying with someone who you can't connect with is using them!

• Yes I was in that situation. Started because she was on a holiday visa which was going to end soon. Being young and stupid we went the legal path to get her citeZenship and thus 2 years of living with someone I was not emotionally connected with at all begun. It happens. It's not ideal.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. I'm in that situation now and I finally am realizing I'm not really with him because I have one foot out the door. I deserve better then that, he does too. I'm ending things

• Good for you! It took me a very long time to have the courage to leave even though I knew my life would completely change.