Deal breakers found in a man. What things are deal breakers for you?

I was wondering what things would be a deal breaker for women when it came to men. For example: bad breath, no job stuff like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1-To me no job (he better be good looking)
    2-If he "likes" a lot of pictures of women in Facebook specially naked or bikini (it means your a pervert)
    3- Talking about your ex
    4- The REAL DEAL BREAKING FOR ME IS... if he doesn't pay the first day DONE!!! (HE BETTER BE PAYING ME FOR AT LEAST 3 MOTHS)

• He better look for a job WTF? You wouldn't like it if guy said you better make me a sandwich.

• Jesus fucking christ

• After reading #4 I'm lost for words. #1& #4 makes you shallow. Deny it all you want. Its the damn truth. And we all know it.

What Girls Said 6

• Talking bought an ex excessively bad breath bad personality looming for a job at least and the list goes on and I really don't care about a guys physicality that much like in height or hotness just that you treat a woman with respect she deserves and good personality is what I'm looking 4

• Poor manners, like burping without saying excuse me, eating with his mouth open, picking his nose then wiping it on his shirt (that was a big thing for my ex husband lol), stuff like that. I'm big on manners so that's a definite deal breaker.

• Obsessive hobbies especially childlike hobbies (see: anime/manga/video games)

So basically I should give my bi curious side a try because I won't find a man without that quality

• LOL!! well thanks for the opinion. I just find it interesting what people find to be childish or mature. it's like me saying a woman interested in tabloid artist things is a deal breaker, or the horoscope. but oh well (not saying all women like the tabloid.

• Bad breath, no job, low ambition, addiction problems, cockiness, poor hygiene, and low self esteem.

• Pointing out even the slightest flaws in a girl he's with
    Bringing up ex's
    Comparing his girl to his chick friends
    Saying other girls are hot
    Anything that could lower his girl's self esteem

• Drugs, seeing other women, or men!
    Job, well he better be looking!

What Guys Said 1

• Lets see If you jobless, car less, fat, ugly, not 6ft+ lives at with grandparents small penis, never kissed, hugged, held hands or even had one female friend your considered a loser. Those are deal breakers.

• Its official the shallowness of the females here never ceases to amaze me.

• On here haven't been around the country lol.

• here as in where?

The western world.