Girls I just found out a guy I am dating for 2 months has an abnormally small penis... what do I do?

I have been dating this guy for about two months now. We finally decided to have sex and when he got undressed I couldn't believe my eyes... at first I thought he was soft but his dick was standing straight up lol. I am not joking it could not of been more then 2 inches of length. I gave him oral and it seemed to be as big as it could get. I got really uncomfortable and I am even shy about saying this but I felt like I was sucking on my thumb it was so tiny!! :-(

He is a great guy but I am a sexual girl. I don't know if I can deal with a guy that small... he even sent me a "dick pic" I guess to impress me later that night and lets just say it was very disappointing.

What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• First and very importantly, not tell your friends about his size and do not show the picture to anyone. A girl who does this (regardless of size) is an immature worthless shit who is not mature enough to be in relationship because no person who is worth dating would tell anyone about the genitals of the person he/she is dating and a mature person certainly would not show the picture. And don't tell him to his face he is small

It really depends on how important sex is to you and whether you are able to use alternative methods of pleasure as a substitute for the lack pleasure during penetration. If you are ok with that then this could be a perfect alternative. There are many many things you can do as an alternative to penetration (oral sex, genital massage, genital massage machines, breast massage, full body massage etc...) You could also use a dildo. These are good if the guy you are dating is a good person outside of the bedroom because it would be kinda sad to leave a guy who is perfect outside the bedroom but has a flaw in the bedroom.

If you absolutely require good penetration then the only thing to do would be to find someone else but tell him it is for reasons that don't include his penis

• Toys are good as well for this kind of situation

What Guys Said 13

• I'm afraid that I don't have much helpful advice for you, but I wanted to chime in and offer my sympathies.

His size is, unfortunately not something he can change, and it's unfortunate that you're having second thoughts about an otherwise great guy. You've admitted that you're a very sexual person, though, and sex can be an important part of an adult relationship.

If you're not sexually satisfied, then it can lead to problems down the road for both of you. You may find yourself avoiding sex altogether, especially if it is unfulfilling. Being in a physically barren relationship may eventually lead to one or the other of you seeking satisfaction elsewhere.

I'm not saying that either of you are cheaters, but who knows what could happen 10 years down the road? That will only cause a greater feeling of regret and mental anguish for both of you on the off chance that it happens. It may be better to just move on now, and save yourself the trouble.

That being said, it could also turn out to be a wonderful relationship, IF there is a way for the two of you to get past this together. Could you see yourself being satisfied if he was great at oral? I'm not saying that you should have to sacrifice, I'm just throwing it out there as an example. Maybe he could even use toys on you, instead?

I think the bottom line is that you have to decide what you can be happy with. If he is unable (oral) or unwilling (toys) to provide it, then neither of you will end up happy in the long run.

Best of luck to you, though, whichever way it ends up going.

• So I'm guessing he dropped his pants and you were like

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../..._small_penis_trollcat.png

• Well... Do you like him enough to be satisfied with the relationship more than you're disappointed with his penis? The answer to that is the answer to whether you should stay.

Poor guy, must be torture to be that small

• Put a bow on it.

• Oh man.. poor guy. I can't lie though I chuckled a little. Flick it once for me.

• damn that really sucks for that guy, but some girls just need to have sex. if you aren't satisfied with him pleasuring you in different ways then i would say you gotta leave... good luck

• Lol sorry to hear about that, you might have to look for someone else, he ain't getting bigger anytime soon.

• Lol... dis make meh LOL... poor guy :/

• Your thumb is 2 inches long? wtf!

• I couldn't help but laugh, but real answer...

If you like him and want to keep going, great, just say he is big. Its a lie, but it makes guys feel good about themselves.

if you decide to end it, dont say anything about it. It will just make him feel bad.

Its just not cool.

• When I saw this question, it was just like "oh boy, here we go"

See if you can make it work.

If this has THAT much of an effect, then you should move on.

It's unfair to be in a relationship where there is an asymmetrical emphasis on sex:

"You need bigger"

"He needs a girl who cares just as much about personality".

• Find out if he is willing to use his tongue lol

• I don't normally feel bad for people on this sight. But I feel bad for both of you. If you don't think you can get buy this then let him go. But do not say it's because of his micro dick. I guarantee he already has a complex.

What Girls Said 4

• There are certain positions that can help with a small penis, it doesn't really have to be the end of it!

• It would be awkward to first encounter... but he may be able to jam your gspot like no other! There aren't really many nerves in the vagina past 3 inches anyway. If you like him, it may be worth trying out.

• Do you really have feeling for him?

• I dated a guy and lost my virginity to someone with a 2 inch dick. Terrible sex. But I stuck it out. The relationship ended for reasons not related to sex. But I could deal with bad sex. If sex is really important to you then you should end it