We act like a couple but aren't one?

So I have a crush on this guy and he feels the same way. We both have busy schedules but find a way to see each other. EVERYTIME we see each other he kisses me and holds my hand. And just the other day we were walking and he was hugging me from behind and he was kissing my neck. And also he was acting like he was going to kiss me and kissed my nose to mess with me.

I want to tell him that we aren't actually a couple Nd I would like to be so people don't start calling me a slut and stuff but I don't know how to put it in words without saying it in a bad way.

Help?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Whatever is going on is between you and him, and no one else. How he treats you and shows affection towards you is no ones business. Don't pay attention if people call you a slut, they're disrespectful and judgmental.

You have to figure out what you want. Do you want to be a couple because you want him to be your boyfriend OR do you want to be a couple so people won't judge you?