This girl at work that I'm interested in?

So their is a girl at work that I'm interested in. We don't work directly together but see each other threw out the day. We have known each other for about 4 years now. We don't talk to each other out side of work. We do flirt with each other at work and one of my bosses told us we would make beautiful babies together. When we do talk at work we are always laughing or I'm doing something funny and she is laughing. I would like to ask her out and do something with her out side of work. How do you think I should go about that?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should give it a try! The next time you talk you should say something like "hey -name-, i was wondering if you wanted to grab some lunch or dinner on the weekend?" Im sure she will say yes! Give it a few dates to make sure you really like her and maybe it will become official. Good luck

What Guys Said 0