Would you date your sisters best friend or is it weird?

My sisters best friend and I dig each other but i don't know if i should continue with it. She likes me but she also worries about what my sister would say...

Most Helpful Girl

• The heart wants what the heart wants

What Girls Said 3

• I think it fine he may find it weird at first but she will get used to it later

• No it ruins their friendship
    One acquaintance latched herself on to me like we're best friends just to get close to my brother. Well she was just using me but when my brother lost interest in her she started being more of a bitch

• Nope, that would be awkward for your sister! How would you feel if your sister dated your best friend?

What Guys Said 5

• Disregard sister. Smash friend.

• weird and awkward moments galore.

• It would be a great fun for me my sister will bring her home for night out and that would be my chance without;any1 putting a finger on me ;)

• Probably best to make sure things are cool with your sister because if things don't workout between you and her best friend, she might also lose her best friend and will blame you for it

• Fuck her. Don't date her