Would you date a pregnant girl? (Yes/No) why?

If she's 19 years old and single and she's so beautiful and have a great personality but the only problem is that she's pregnant from another guy but he won't be in her life forever so you won't get into trouble with him because of her and his baby.

• Of course i won't lose anything.
  • No way i don't need more troubles in my life.
  • Only if i liked her.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• I vote 'A' but not because I won't lose anything, it's because
    a) for one I like the girl
    b) the baby's still not born so the bonding with her and the child to be will be great
    c) it's a different world of experience for both her & I
    d) since I already like / love her caring for & pampering her will come naturally to me
    e) even if the biological father were around he's always welcome if he really loves his child post birth But how things go there is her decision

• It's already bad enough with all the single mothers out there but this one couldn't even stay with someone long enough to even have the kid, no thanks.

• Definitely not.

• If I met a girl and I liked her then I will date her no matter what and as long as she is being honest with me then we are good

• Uhhhhh... there's still a baby in the picture so that would be a hard no.

• That's sounds harsh

• That's right my young, pregnant ladyfriend.

• No, I am too young to settle down and look after kids. Puts me off a lot that the kid wouldn't be mine too D;

• I would of I developed feelings for her, If the boyfriend doesn't want anything to do with the kid then Id at least try to be some sort of father to him or her

• No that's too much. I couldn't handle that. If she was really perfect for me, I'd probably try anyway, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work.

• I dont like seeds from another man. I like ma gurl to have only ma own seeds.

• Very unlikely, basically a no. Too many reasons to list. Simply, it's just stupid for me to do that. She would have to be perfect and I'd have to trust she''s not a gold digger. Oh, and I would not be chasing her at all.

• In those circumstances maybe, but not if they had broken up over an argument.

• What if he was dead?

• I would give it a bit of time like say a year after. And if she was ready to date then I would.

I wouldn't hold the situation against her because it's a horrible one, but at the same time I would like her to move on. But stil pay respect to her last partner

• Nice answer :)
      Thank you

• Great... You are following my thoughts.

• hell yes that is the best sex a man and woman can have

• Of course, as long as we have our own kids.

• NO, because there's always a better option out there.

• nope. once a woman has children she already passed her DNA on to the next generation and I don't want to have issues with her EX and issues about raising a child that isn't mine because if she ends up divorcing me I'll most likely have to pay child support for another man's child.

• Limited sex, stuck raising someone else's kid. Not what I'd be looking for.

• What if she's your type?

• Maybe because he's dead and she's trying to move on :s

• Then definitely not. That's a lot if baggage to take on all at once.

• 1. you know she fucks
    2. you can't turn a pickle back into a cucumber
    3. don't know but this is fun
    4. weebles wobble but they don't fall down (unless you push them down slowly with your hand)
    5. you can drop it like it's hot and there is still only one bun in the oven
    6. I'm outta here

What Girls Said 2

• Hell no! That's drama I don't want at all in my life. That's baggage most people don't want to deal with.

• A pregnant girl should be concentrating on herself and her baby for a while, not dating.