Women, which race of men do you find the sexiest?

1. White
2. Latino
3. Asian
4. Indian

Which race do you find sexiest

• White
  • Latino
  • Black
  • Asian
  • Indian

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I don't think any race is "sexier" than any other race. All races have their attractive and unattractive individuals. I'm not going to make generalizations either, because, you know, I'm not stupid.
    So my answer is: all of the above (have their attractive men), and none of the above (are the sexiest).

• U are ma fav of all time ;3

• That's cool. My preference has actually changed over the years o_o. I just notice it but don't pay that much attention to it. There is definitely beauty in all colors though.

• Whites obviously. They are majority.

• out of these, its very close between latino and black for me.
    for the sake of the poll ill go with latinos.

• There are attractive guys from all races, but I've only been seriously attracted to white guys. I'm white.

• Depends on the guy, but usu Latino or mixed. I like dark hair, nice skin and (the ones I've dated) have been really down-to-earth and fun.

• I will only date men from Macedonia. No exceptions.

• Interesting. Well I'm South American

• What a loss for the male community that is. You look very pretty. I would definitely approach you anyway. I hate a life with limits

• Well I thank you for the compliment even if you are not Macedonian.

• Middle eastern
    Jordanian

• Hmmm. It depends. I'm attracted to every race but... In preference I'd say a white guy Only because I don't have luck with black men. & Hispanics just aren't that into me. Lol

• All black everything

• It goes for me, white. I don't know though. I can find the rest, attractive too. Depends the guy.

• Most people are attracted to those you look like them - aka same race.

• I'm more attracted to the man than his race, but I tend to prefer Asian guys but I mostly get hit on by white guys

• I've been attracted to each race mentioned above. I love bearded and tattooed men, that's all :)

• Probably Asian or Hispanic.

• Native American men

• The one who has more -food to offer for me!

What Guys Said 5

• I think whites and blacks are the most preferred by women whereas Indians and Asians are the least preferred.

• Latinos get a lot of play to

• Your right. I mean the media can take ugly and make it attractive, know what I'm saying

• I agree.

And lmao @ 2 guys voting for Indian as opposed to only 1 girl voting for Indian in a question directed at women. I'm sure those 2 guys were Indians lol.

• White people won by a landslide in the polls (I don't think that came as a big surprise). But if you look at the comments, you would think nobody liked white people.

• Question 1: Does race matter in dating to you?
    "No! Race means nothing. It's all about our connection. :) "

Question 2: Which race is the hottest / do you prefer?
    *Poll is White by landslide*

• Well, the site is predominantly white so the majority would obviously vote white guys. If there was a poll like this on a black majority website, the black majority females would vote black guys. Same with majority of Latinas voting for Latinos, Arab girls voting for Arab guys, Indian girls voting for Indian guys, etc. I'm not sure who the majority of Asian girls would vote for between Asian guys and white guys though. But yeah, my point is that majority of the people find their kind more attractive than any other race. Doesn't mean they are very likely to find other races unattractive.

• Lots of Black girls dig Hispanic and Latino guys, rarely do they like White guys though. Usually it's the suburban born/raised Black girl that's White washed. Or one that went through a slough of "no good niggaz" lol. White girls like the Latino's who are of Spanish origin. Not surprising as Spaniards are White anyway.

• Could be right. Because I notice that olive skinned or light skinned Latinos with dark hair have it so easy with white girls. Unless your mestizo like Mario Lopez or Wilmer valderrama who bag all types of girls, then that's a different story

• No... i am the sexiest man alive. The end
    Lololololo

• white of course. who doesn't love white people?