Not screenshotted me naked, all his friends threatend to post it online?

Going to keep it simple. Met a boy on kik. Boy and I became friends when I broke up with my bf of three years. I was wary broken and was looking for a way to get it off of my mind so I flirted with him. He was pressuring me to take off my top and after ten minutes of saying no I finally took it off. I let my hair cover my bre*sts and then when I laid down I let them show a little. They screenshotted it, and I guess he sent it to his friends. His friends messaged me today (a week later) and one I was actually attracted to was having a more casual conversation and stuff and the other I thought was very unattractive so just asked him how did he get my kik? And he immediately asked for nudes. I freaked out and was being mean and I guess I hurt his feelings so he called me out sending me my nude and then threatening to post it on Twitter and Instagram. Then those three boys added me in a conversation and kept calling me a kinds of whores etc. still threatening. I almost had a panick attack so I forced myself to tell my mother everything and she took my phone telling them that of they post any pictures of me without her or my consent then there will be charges pressed against them... They all left the chat and the boy who took the picture basically said he didn't care. I know it's my fault for sending but any opinions? I'm hurt but I learned a lesson. But I also learned that some men not all will really care less about what their actions might do to a person an how it might affect them

Most Helpful Guy

• That's why you don't do this with douche bags. A real man would have enjoyed your time together for what it was and thanked you. Little boys pull bull shit like this. He is probably suffering from little dick syndrome. Just threaten to tell everyone them at he has the world's smallest cock and that he is gay, did son gay stuff with his friend during the chat if he sends the pic out. If you know anyone who is real good with PhotoShop, you might want to enlist their help creating some damning, gay photos of him to spread around with his name and info on the net if he does. He will back off if you throw that in his face. If not get some guy friends to kick his ass.

• This is franking awesome

• You can't see it. And mine have gotten bigger since then

• See, so don't worry, you are in the clear honey. Relax, enjoy life, its all good! ;)

What Guys Said 8

• Learn. Learn from your mistakes. We have all made them. It sounds like you are learning. Good! Put that betrayal deep in your heart, so you never forget what those heartless boys did to you. Your instincts were telling you not to do what you did, which is why you resisted. Learn to listen to your instincts. They are never, ever wrong. They were telling you all along that this was going to happen.

You are going to be okay! I am glad you are using this as a learning experience. That's great! :) Live, and learn. keep your purity, keep your innocence. There are some things you can give to someone that you cannot ever get back. So be careful. Treat yourself like you have value- because you do. You are worth more than all the money in the world.

Respect yourself. You are witnessing the beginning of wisdom!

• Thank you this really made me feel less panicked might give you best answer after a few more people respond to my question but so far thank you so so much.

• Take this as a lesson to never send any nudes again. You're under 18 and those boys were probably horny little shits who've never been with a girl before so don't feel too bad. As for feeling all broken over your boyfriend, move on. Judging by the fact that 4 boys were begging you for nudes for 10 minutes straight means you're attractive and won't have a hard time finding another guy. Pro tip: be picky with guys, they can never be too good.

• Thank you so much. And I do get a lot of male attention on my kik.. But you can take a look at my Instagram KAPTAIN_KUTE if you have one.

• Never send nudes to an asshole.
    The only thing you can do now is pray they don't post them because there isn't shit you can do :/

• No need to feel so bad about it you are human and humans do mistakes all the time so just learn the lesson and move on

• i say go to the police, get them involved, and i would do what they say until those boys get charged, the reason that you obey them is so that you dont get nudes of yourself exposed

• What would you do if they sent them to some people they know then those people sent them to some people they know and so on? It could end up in India, Turkey, Spain, Venezuela, or some other country before it could possibly be put online. You never know where it could be at this point. Hope you learned a lesson from this.

• Maybe it's time to stay off the KIK, yes?

• There can be men of all ages on that chat and
    this sounds like you should of reported this to
    the police. Now i hope you don't let history
    repeat itself by doing the same mistake
    what happens this leaks out to the police
    you could end up in foster care cause
    obliviously your parent/ guardian can't
    control your behavior these are things you
    need to worry about especially if these things
    get out on Facebook, Twitter , Tumblr

• Well through didn't know. I'm the oldest in my house and a brother that just graduated college three younger brothers my patents don't have time to pay me attention through just trust that ills me the right decision

What Girls Said 3

• Dont talk to guys who just peer pressure you into things you don't want to. Next time that happens just log off. there's no way to reverse the clock but you can learn from this mistake. Just be a little more careful next time

• You're under 18, they can be prosecuted for child P*rnography even if they are also underage. Pretend to be your mother and tell them that.

Ps, you can also be prosecuted for distributing it, but they will be too stupid to know that.

• Thank you for this info, I knew something about this

• Never send nudes. If you do in the future make sure your face and any identifiable marks are hidden. Second they don't care lol I'm sure that'll still be funny when they get slapped with a felony and sex offender tag for distributing kiddy p*rn. And if you had their emails and addresses you can send the FBI a notice on their website dedicated to the protection of minors. They were asswipes that probably never get any action. Hopefully nothing bad happens to you. You have to be careful online it's a different generation now especially when highschool kids are posting videos of raping other girls for amusement.