What do you mean by "Can't express myself"?

I've been dating this guy for 3 months. He is 26 and I am 28 with a 7 year old son from a previous relationship.

Here is my dilemma. I asked him what was his plans and he said he doesn't know. I told him let's just cut the exclusive thing and be casual instead because I know what I want already. I told him stop playing games with me because he is not serious. He said "it doesn't mean I cannot express myself, I am not serious". Then he sent me a picture that says, "You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you need to breath, trust, let go and see what happens". I told him I will not let anyone NOT see my real worth, that I am not the "play safe" type of girl. He said he didn't say anything like that and he said gtg.

That evening, he said he's sorry. I asked him why he said he's sorry. He said that because he wasn't able to meet my expectations. I told him that all I wanted to hear is "I am not yet ready, I have priorities but always remember that you are special". He said he was supposed to say that but he thought I might get mad. Then he said goodnight and sorry again with a sad face.

Should I continue dating him or should I move on?

By the way, we talked casually this morning. Decided to forget what happened yesterday.

Our relationship is like we meet every Sundays to watch movie, dine and sometimes be intimate. We talk almost everyday. Say good mornings and goodnight with each other.

I don't know any of his friends/family personally but he always tell me stories about them.

He already met mine because sometimes he fetch me here at home.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it worth the effort on your part to make it work? What maybe a deal breaker for
    him is the fact that you do have a child from a previous relationship. I'll be honest
    and say that's a deal breaker for most guys in their 20's. It was for me. I'd say
    determine if the return is worth your investment. If not, move on,

• During our 1st month he said he had a girlfriend with 2 kids. The reason they got separated is because they grow cold with each other. The woman moved in the province and the communication and meeting lessen.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0