How to know if this guy is interested or just using me?

Okay so the guy I went on date with is not really good at keeping in touch with people (he admitted it)
We haven't kiss we just talk and get to know each other. He was trying to kiss me on second and fourth date but I wasn't ready. I ask him if I'm too young for him and he said if I'm too young, he wouldn't wanna go out with me and he said that he likes me because I'm nice and he talked super quick so I can barely catch up with it :( I also ask him it seems like I always start the convo over the text and he said I didn't and he said he will text me. He texted me the next afternoon and 2 days after it he messaged me if I'm free that day or not and I said I'm not free. He replied the next night and ask me out. Oh and I asked him on our fourth date, why did you shave your beard? And he said bcs he feels like doing it. And I asked him why do you feel like doing it and he said why are you here (I asked him like twice to shave his beard)

Most Helpful Guy

• Given your pickiness and paranioa about 'what he wants', i'd suggest you just wait until you're at the alter to even kiss him the first time. Out of date i know but still valid.

Otherwise, were i to know this guy i'd say to him, "Buddy, just get ready to spend countless months if not years waiting for her to green flag/ red flag you on every move you make. And by the way, on the cop-a-feel scale, feeding her pasta is good for 5 points."

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds complicated. I'd say he likes you but he's playing hard to get. That's all I can really say to help you. Best of luck :)

• This is a hard one! I would say that you should test him to his abilities :) And see the outcome

• you are confusing him

What Girls Said 2

• Wow ok, I wouldn't necessarily say that he it's "using" you. I would just say that he isn't that invested into the relationship. There are a lot of theories and suspicions as to why he is behaving this way but I truly don't have enough information. But my #1 guess is that he doesn't take your relationship seriously. Like he may be listening to your opinions but it could probably not mean anything to him. I think you need to really think on your relationship and see if this is something that you want to work out with him. Because it could be something so simple as having a serious conversation with him or you may have to really put some effort into saving your relationship. The real question is : how badly do you want to salvage your relationship with him? Good luck!

• I don't think he's using you, I think he likes you but it seems you are the one giving him mixed signals. I think you are confusing him