Guys do you ever feel like giving up with the dating game?

I very rarely bother with the dating game, it's just full of pettiness, game playing and stupidity, so I try and stay away from it as much as possible, but sometimes I see a woman i like and ask her out and get rejected, but I'm wanting to hear from men who have given up. What is it like to have given up? Are you happier as a result?

Most Helpful Guy

• No? I focus on hanging out with friends and working my job, as well as college. I've had girls try to come into my life with their problems, but i'm pretty frank about not being interested.

I've never taken the time to look for someone to date, because people in their 20's are still young and many are still immature. I wouldn't date any of my female friends! My suggestion to you is to make many, many friends. This could lead to something great. Also, search elsewhere. Where ever you are looking for women to date, stop looking there, it isn't working out!

The grass is greener somewhere! You just have to find out where that is!

• I have a feeling that my grass as a singleton might already be greener than the grass on the other side which is prompting me to back away from the dating game as it were.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I have given up.
    I'm 15 (yep) and have just decided that girls are wayy too scary to me, I don't know how to talk to them, plus I think that I am not worth any girl, ever, and would never want to 'inflict myself' on anyone. I also think girls pretend to enjoy sex (yes this sounds really stupid, but is very real to me).

• well I haven't given up but I'm not trying to date for the past few years. the thing is it does get a bit lonely sometimes when you're with your friends and you're the only single guy. otherwise its a stress relief you don't need to prove anything to anyone and most of all you've got a lot of time to start building up your future until you find the One. that's whats going on with me at the moment. but I gotta admit it does get really lonely sometimes you just need someone you can talk to from time to time.