So what do you think guys and girls... read below?

well, some say i am old fashioned, but...

I do still believe that a dude should make a first move on a girl, approaching, saying hi, texting etc.. ok, maybe i can a approach a guy, but the rest is after him: showing signs of interest, trying make an effort in talking, smiling etc.

Texting, asking dude out:NO, NO NO. My friends start to say take his number etc, take him out as soon as i say there is a nice guy started smiling and looking at me. That will never ever happen from my side.

So, are rules still apply or it's 21 century and i can come and ask guy out using a phrase'we only live once', ask him out, ask his number... basically looks like completely jumping on a guy and making myself easy to work for or guys like it?

i believe if he is not made some kinda move, a little bit more effort in 2 month - not like casual smile and staring-move on!

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with being old fashioned. I believe men should open doors for ladies, and all that good stuff. However, there is also nothing wrong with going after what you want. If he won't seize the opportunity, then give it a shot yourself. Some guys aren't as confident as others or are just plain shy around a girl he think is very pretty or hot. Just because he doesn't approach you doesn't mean he's not into you

• Actually a very good point raised.. I saw a few guys behaving a but strangely.. shyly!

• Good luck my friend!! Maybe meet guys half way... that's a good compromise right? :)

• Heh thanks!;)

What Guys Said 3

• So many girls on this site ask this question... I tell them all the same thing. There is nothing wrong with approaching a guy. We like that! Standing there shyly in the corner isn't going to draw anybody accept for the rejects!

Your hints about liking a guy are too subtle. Be upfront and tell him that you are interested. Most guys don't like playing games with girls when they can find out quickly whether she likes him or not!

• ok so i need to approach him.. see his character? well, because there are girls like me who still believe like in older times my nana taught me that a guy should show interest not a girl and make that extra move.. not me going and chasing after guy!

• Trust me: Its easier for girls. Most guys are fairly accepting of girls. I know it may sound complicated on paper, but its actually going to be really easy for you!

Its the guys nowadays who have it hard! Quite a few girls are frankly picky as hell, and shallow, which is why they end up with no good guys who aren't going anywhere!

• Heh well I'll try.. if he won't see the first sign.. his lose... well, i don't like to impose myself on a guy. Am not shallow etc. Just think it should happen naturally. Two people meet and click.

• If you can't make any effort or show initiative why should he be worth your time. Let him know your interested.

• I'll do the pursuing but only if the girl is showing clear signs of interest. As soon as she starts playing games like hard to get and hold and cold, I back off and move on.

• OK so if a girl approaches you and you thought before she is pretty and says hi will you try to pursue her after?

• Hmmm ohh do you? Rings the bell! Well hope you not fail!

• I am sure I will, I always fail. *giggles*

What Girls Said 1

• Guys can be clueless about if a girl is interested in them so sometimes it's good to just approach a guy, but I don't think either person should always be the first to text or to initiate a conversation in person. I wouldn't mind asking a guy out, but I know it's not something every girl wants to do.

• Yep ohh no... I wouldn't! I guess I can casually say hi.. no harm in it!