He hasn't texted me first in a while, we were supposed to hang out the last two nights but haven't, should I keep trying?

Thursday night he said he had a headache. Turns out he smoked an entire pack of cigarettes the night before. So I said lets just hang out Friday night. I mentioned it twice and he seemed down to, but he never texted me that night about picking me up or meeting up. I could have texted him again but I wanted him to show some interest. Sometimes he doesn't even reply to my messages but we have fun together

Most Helpful Girl

• I would stop texting him. If he's really interested in you then he will make an effort. Sometimes playing hard to get is a turn on and you don't look so desperate.

• It's just hard not to cause he's kind of my only friend, but he has a lot of friends

What Guys Said 2

• stop it. don't be heavy

• may be he's in some kind of stress thats why he smoked a whole pack of cigarette. you should talk to him about his problems and help him if you can.

What Girls Said 2

• There's someone else in the picture. Whenever a guy is half-assing or doesn't reply to messages then he has something else going on or he is just not FULLY interested. There are some who are just players and like to play with girls, to make them "feel" as if they are interested, but in actuality they're not... They are just playing the field... stringing every female a long, who shows them that they are interested.
    Do not continue to try. He is straight up ignoring you girl.

• I don't think there is someone else. I think he's just really spacey and isn't that into me

• One thing I've learned over the years is that if a guy likes you, you don't have to guess. When a man is fully engaged, you will hear from him and he will initiate contact. When you start trying to analyze him and make excuses, it means he's losing interest. Sometimes there could be someone else but not always. Sometimes guys just want to play the field and not be tied down. Pull away and see if he seeks you out - that will be a good test.

• But I don't think he will and he's literally the only person I hang out w. I just sit and stare at his pictures all day.