Honestly, I think it's really annoying and mean to the male gay community that people say "Oh lesbians are so fucking hot!" but then turn around say that "ew you're gay! Go burn in hell!"
What the fuck is wrong with people?
Most Helpful Guy
1. Females are natural mates for males to begin with
2. Anything beyond reach, on other side of the fence, forbidden, taboo is always intriguing for humans & men obviously
3. Men are more visual creatures & naturally attracted to women - as ordained by nature
4. A man attracted to a woman especially he knows he can't have is similar to another man's gf or wife or him being attached vying for another girl he finds attractive :)
5. Whereas when it comes to a gay man, again he looks at it sexually. He finds no attraction to another man and hence the expression :)0