Do you think he will ever try and contact me?

This guy played me, now he is marrying someone else. He still called me sexy and that I turn him on before getting engaged. He said how he still wants to talk to me but remain friends , i said no and cut off the contact.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can do better! You are strong, you are beautiful and independent. You don't need him, that was another phase in your life that you'll get over.. X

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I think he will contact you, but doing something with that is a total NO. He is getting married so he is no dating chance... and thats probably what kept you contacting him.

Give it a rest nd move on.

• focus on yourself and love yourself more, life's too short to waste time on such people

• Good for you for cutting contact with him! He might contact you again in the future, but he sounds like the type of guy who doesn't care about how his actions affect other people and would only do it to get an ego boost. You're better off without him!