What's wrong with me, or is the problem guys? *I apologize for the length?

My longest "relationship" was 4 months and was when I was in 8th grade. When asked if I'm single and I respond, "yes" no one can really believe that. For awhile I thought nothing of it because I didn't want a relationship due to personal conflicts battling depression, anxiety, and an eating disorder. I'm at a point where all of those problems are under control and view myself in a very positive light now. This being said, I'm still single. I go on the occasional date but there's never more than one with the same person. I've had a friends with benefits and thought he wanted more but that wasn't true. Any guy I talk to who has intentions of being more than a friend loses interest within a month or so and I don't know why.
I have no problem texting first or calling, and say what's on my mind if there's an issue. I'm seen as the "chill girl" being that I have few female friends and avoid drama. I'm 5'3" and around 130lbs. My waist and stomach are small, my chest is 36C, and I'm known for having a very large and perky ass. I have strawberry blonde hair that's all natural, never dyed with green eyes. I take very good care of my health because of he previous disorders mentioned. Rarely a zit on my face, white teeth, clean eating but don't shy away from fast food cause yum. I smoke weed and don't drink anymore, never smoked a cigarette and don't plan on it. I can be very sassy or bitchy, but people say they like that about me because I'm "real". Any insight as to why guys don't want to date me would be appreciated.

Also- I tend to be emotionally distant. But I'm trying to work on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being bitchy won't win you any points with men. A little sass is cute, but there comes a point when it becomes a pain in the ass. There's a fine line between sassy and bitchy, and you need to be aware of it. Being sassy is not being afraid to speak your mind or put your foot down when NECESSARY. Being bitchy is just having an attitude and being rude for no apparent reason. Trust me, I have a pretty strong personality and constantly need to remind myself to tone it down.

Sassy=Hot
    Bitchy=GTFO

What Guys Said 5

• You seem like a very nice girl and maybe guys are intimadated by you because you look pretty and cute. I know that may sound stupid. But it's true. Also maybe you could be picky which is good and you never should settle. I think dating in general is tough and it's hard to find compatible matches. I say keep dating and keep trying eventually you will find a good decent guy. Their are bad guys out their and their are good guys. I think it will take time to find what you are looking for.

• There are endless reasons of why this could be a problem. You didn't give us much information other than what you look like, which isn't very helpful. From what you've said, I'd say that the number one factor could be your "bitchy" tendencies. Some guys might like that in a woman, but there are many that find it overbearing. Men want a woman who can hold her own and stand up for herself, but knows when to shut her mouth as well. People who nag and are overly outspoken can be quite exhausting to spend time with.

Also, you seem to have a lot of baggage. It's great that you're managing your past disorders but those never completely go away. It's likely something that you still struggle with, and this can also scare men away. Your history of depression and ED would make me question your mental stability.

• You seem like a good-looking girl with her head on straight. Dating can be tricky, but if you've been trying for awhile and nobody is asking you out, maybe you're hanging out with the wrong group of people. For me, it's less about looks and more about how well our personalities mesh. Before I ask a girl out, I'll spend awhile analyzing how she acts around me as well as how she acts around others; this helps to predict if she's a good match for me.

Then again, keep in mind that I'm less of a party-er and more of a secluded guy. I like things to move slowly, but this is just my end of the discussion. There's a whole spectrum of guys out there, and a each has his a set of attributes he's looking for in a significant other.

• I think you are too easy for those guys. They aren't losing interest but the interest apart from having sex with you never existed.
    Girl... your people's culture is such that getting sex is easy.. love is difficult.

• Mmmm... You sound delicious. Want to play? ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you're just too much to handle for some guys. At least the "right" guys. And maybe you just have too many walls up. Try to be more relaxed around guys. Normally a confident female who isn't afraid to speak her mind is a little intimidating for a guy. It can make some recoil emotionally even the confident ones who think they have all the moves and know all the words. You sound very pretty... but you can't be the whole package ok! So just stop it yooouuuu!