Is it viable to ask a girl out right away in high school? If you are not that physically attractive?

Often times I develop crushes on girls at school that dont know me at all and dont share any classes at me. From little experience, i never get the time of day and i think part of it is that there is just not enough time with onl 4 minutes between classes or whatever. Or they are busy witeh their friends at lunch. And honestly I feel it would be easier and simpler to get it out of the way, and I would basically setting up a time to meet somewhere where me and her could talk in peace.

So do you think ir is viable for me to whenever I develop a crush on a girl to just go up to her and compliment her and then just ask her out?

Bump.
Bump...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes
    Yes because she will see how brave you are for doing that and might say yes.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0