Guy says Im not looking for a relationship but Im not against it... am I wasting my time?

I was talking to a guy and I asked what he was looking for and he said he's not looking for a relationship then "I mean like I'm not completely opposed to it but I'm definitely not rushing into anything" now Im afraid to even hang out with him because he just might want sex, since he didn't specify what he was looking for. He seems like a nice guy but I don't want to waste my time. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Thats like a guy going up to a girl and asking her flat out for sex. Then she says 'let's see. i don't want to rush into things' and he says 'I'm worried I'm just wasting my time'!

You shouldn't be afraid to have to earn what you want. He's clearly open to the idea but you need to persuade him that you'd make a good girlfriend. There's nothing wrong with that.

Every guy pretty much has his attitude. Some guys phrase it better than that because they understand girls better and know that saying it in the way he said it might be off-putting.

What Girls Said 0