Somebody tell me what the F@ck happened here?

When is first started my job last year this cute little married (yes) girl would stare at me and flip her hair around until I looked at her. I also noticed she was showing up in random places I would be all the time. She was shy so she wouldn't really talk. I saw her in the halls all the time, and she's just stare at me. It she'd come back to my office and just stand in my door way ask me a random question and just linger. One day I stopped her in the hall and her face turned deep red and she could barely talk she was so nervous, stuttering while she talked. Shortly after this is was following me in the hall trying to get me to notice her. We started this routine of walking to the break room basically every morning and back to our desks talking. I wondered it anyone noticed. So we'd do this 3-4 times a week then she'd disappear on me for a few days which was annoying, then I'd ignore she'd run back and repeat. I had no clue what she was all about so id ignore her when she did this, she'd come running back. This happened for like 4 months. I talked about other girls being hot around her. We were doing this back and forth ignoring then back agai etc. I noticed on a few occasions she flirted with my buddy, sometimes in front of me, sometimes she watched me while she did it. I started ignoring her more over time. At one point last winter I ignored her for almost two months and was cold to her. I didn't know what she wanted and was confused. I was also skipping some of out group lunches bc I didn't want I be made jealous. My buddy tells me one day that she has been following him out to the parking lot and walking and talking with him everyday, like her and i used to. So I started talking to her again a bunch and they stopped their routine which was weird, he even told me they stopped. So her and I were good again. He left and I backed off her again. She has been skipping all he lunches since I started ignoring basically, except when I was out of town. What is all this?

Most Helpful Girl

• She is a wack job and is playing games. She probably enjoys the attention and the thrill of it all, since maybe her marriage has gotten stale. Put it this way- how would you feel if your wife was doing this with a guy at work? I'm sorry but you need to stay away. She's looking to have her ego stroked and create drama.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know I've never done that but maybe she likes you or she wants your full attention or she just likes to flirt but if you want to stop the routine of ignoring each other than just ask her like what going on or something because i think you might be getting annoyed with her or you will eventually But its a fact she likes you

• She's married so it doesn't matter.

• I know, but it's very strange and we work together. I don't understand it, do you?

• Lol it definitely wouldn't be with you.

Oh that's right is have to be married first

Lmao?

• Haha it would hurt your chances ;)

How do you know it wouldn't be with me?

• She is just playing with you
    Flirting with your buddy? Even she is married. ?

Well now that sounds stupid find someone else

• What do you mean just playing with me flirting with my buddy?

• Wait. ... I read she was flirting with your buddy? ups sorry
      Well anyways forget her she is married

• She just wants attention. She married too so don't pay attention to her

• I wouldn't mess with a marriage, just ignore that crazy chick and be with some one available

• She's playing mind games
    Narcissistic married people usually do this?

What Guys Said 2

• What was she doing while watching you?

• Why don't you fucking accept that you wanna fuck with this married woman and play as a home wrecker.
    Do one thing. Go propose her.
    And see her answers and reactions.
    If that girl says yes, then ask her to get divorce and join you.
    Because if she accepts you while being married, then believe me karma will show you how bitch a life can be.