Where to meet good, decent women?

i dont want to hear bars or parties, took too many crazies home to want to do that anymore. also giving up on looking for a woman in my area as there are none. the only ones that stayed behind are complete failures. i may have to move in the near future

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Small towns can be hell to date in. But usually there is a bigger town nearby, unless you're out west. Sorry if you're in one of those spacious states with more men than women!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Get out in other communities and volunteer for things, or drive to the next town over and do something good for someone or show random acts of kindness to strangers, something like that. (: Girls love a nice guy so doing things like that should definitely get you noticed by someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're too good looking to even have the need to post this. But try online dating. Maybe someone from a music forum or someone you have things in common with then ask her out.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you work out, go to the gym and meet someone that has the same interests. same with any other place you have an interest in.

0|0
    0|1
  • Try internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Library, parks, coffee shops, daytime social parties (barbecues or event's like park openings), museums/art galleries.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• depdns on what kind of woman you are looking for. if you want a woman that loves god then you can find her at a church, if you want a sports girl you can find her at a gym or health club, if you want a reader then you can find her at a book club or book store.

0|0
    0|0
  • FarmersMeet. com

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel that way you may have to move. I moved to a bigger (not that big though) city and quite like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • p*rn. Then move.

0|0
    1|0
  • I feel like moving to a more upper-class, populated area with a lot of professional job opportunities would be ideal. Lots of beautiful, smart/educated women around. What could be better than that? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that's a trick question. The answer is you can't... at least not in any one particular place. This is largely because decent women are a lot more rare than you think. The ones that you think are decent now change quite a bit once you get serious with them (particularly after marriage, where they eventually get bored of you and file for the big D). If i were you, id start reading up on MGTOW philosophy. But if you still remain keen on hunting down women as if they have some sort of supernatural value, I would try the library. If you find her reading a book, you know that she is at least literate

0|0
    1|0