If you were staring at a girl and she said "what are you staring at?" Or "take a picture" what would you say?

What Guys Said 2

• If it was some girl I didn't like and she was being in my face while he said "what are you staring at?" my response would probably be "nothing much". However, if she said take a picture, I'd be like mmm... aybe.

Then again, I don't stare cause it's rude. Heck, let's go further, if it was a beauty who asked me "what are you staring at?", that's definitely a conversation opener - that's where I go into serious mode - I'd quickly assess her facial expression, pupil dilation, the openness of her posture, the tone of her voice and the speed at which she uttered these words. And if it all checks through to give me the green light, I'd probably ask myself what would Raj Koothrappali, then I'd freeze and stay silent.

• I would say, "Fuck you, bitch."

What Girls Said 0