Girls, do you prefer a silent guy or a talkative guy?

Hey girls do u prefer a silent guy or a talkative guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the strong silent type : so sexy

• what if not strong?

• Well silence gives an illusion of strength, not trying to please me, and not scared of the silence = perceived strength

What Girls Said 18

• I prefer someone funny and witty - outgoing isn't a must, neither is reserved.

• what about a genuine lover who take care and understand u well

• Sounds good, but without humor I'd never find him attractive... ever...
      Unfortunate, but 100% true.

• not too silent or talkative would be perfection

out of the 2 id go for the talkative one tho cuz i cannot stand silence when its not needed -.-

• too silent?=creepy
    too talkative?=boring
    an hybrid of both won't hurt

• Something in the middle is good

• Talkative, but that doesn't mean a guy who talks about crap just to fill silence.. a guy who has a sense of humor and can initiate good conversation, plus can talk with wisdom when need be, and is witty... that is in my opinion an ideal type of "talking" guy haha.

• I prefer a guy who can be both.

• Fairly talkative & entertaining but not to the point where I feel like he talks just to hear himself talk.

• i prfeer the silent type they tend to be more brooding. and i like the tall dark and mysterious type and also i used to be quiet until i came out of my shell so i kind of understand the silent type.

• I'm very talkative, so for me silent guys are better listeners :)

• I prefer neither of them. Cheesy as hell, but I am gonna say I prefer decent human being.

• I talk a lot, and my best buddy is a more quiet person, so we get along great. :3

• Since I am not talkative at all iwould prefer a guy that talks more thanme but not one that can't shut up. Sometjing inbetween is good.

• Talkative because I'm pretty shy and if we're both shy sometimes it gets awkward

• talkative (because i am shy) but also one who KNOWS when silence is a better option

• Talkative so they can push me out of my shell, otherwise it's not going anywhere.

• I like someone who can keep the conversation going :)

• I prefer in the middle :D he can be talkative if we're having fun and he can be silent when sleeping :D
    but seriously, I prefer balance one... depending on what type is he being talkative to (if its all about talks of criticisms or judging or any types of talk that is not appealing to me, then I don't like that).. If he is silent but open to what he feels towards me, then its better :)

• Talkative.

What Guys Said 0