I'm at a stand still with liking him?

I like a guy and I've liked him for a while now. I told him when we were both in school so he knows that I like him, but recently, he's been one of the only things that I've been able to think about... even when I've been with other guys. I would have liked to hang out with him so that I could tell him and try to figure something out from there with him but our plans fell through, sadly. I don't really know what to do with my feelings at this point. I've never liked someone the way that I like him and I don't know whether it'd be best to tell him or just to get over it. We won't be able to see each other for a while and I know that I'm going to have to live with thinking of him every moment as I have been. What could I do to get past this point. I feel like it's the most confusing and frustrating part and I've never been able to get past it in a relationship.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• that happened to me too, I told a guy I liked him and nothing happened, the best thing is for now to get over it and continue as being friends, you dont know what might happen , so sure like him but dont let him consume your thoughts