My boyfirend said my nose makes me look kindv ugly? please answer your honest option?

recently my bf told me my nose becomes a turnoff during love making,...

i told him it hurt me that he said that, he said he was sorry, and that he didn't mean it,...

but now i am veryy conciouse of the way i look, espeacialy when im in bed with him, iv always had been, i never liked my face,...

and thats me in my avatar,.. i have no makeup on and i am smilying since people are always tell me to smile.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're beautiful :) If a girl like you came my way I would give every woman in the world a nosejob so that they had your nose just to manifest how pretty you are! You deserve a guy who thinks you're beautiful and respects you and accepts you the way you are! You don't go on complaining about his natural body parts which he has no control over. Talk to him again if you want to and say that it really hurt you and that it still bothers you. If he truly is sorry he'll make you feel like that! Good luck and hope this helps! :)

What Guys Said 20

• Hmm.. I can't tell enough from that picture alone, you'd have to look level at the camera. I'd say you know what, ask your bf what you can do about it - if nothing, then why complain? I've got a few moles on my back, I can't do much about them except get them lazered off. Just say "so what?". Besides, remarks about how something looks is arbitrary, one person says something, another will say the opposite, so if that is the case, contradiction just means that the comment's incoherent. A hero could have questionable actions for others, his heroism is bestowed upon him by others. Sounds silly doesn't it? Why don't you ask yourself what do you think? I think that's more important.

• what do i think, i think its fine, and deep down i dont think it makes me look oh so ugly like he has mentioned,... but then again during making love isn't so great now, it intimindating now to even kiss him..

• Yeah, it's not perfect, but hey it's nice on your face. Maybe you should take this up with your boyfriend, I think it's nice that he's honest, but where did that get you? It's not a problem if you can't solve it, but it made things worse. I guess you can't let yourself feel down, I guess it really does hurt when someone does make such a comment. Oh, I know, there's always 1 thing that works in this situation - payback.

Find something about your boyfriend that he can't help, and the next time you're kissing, comment on it. If he asks why, just tell him he'll know in a few weeks (let enough time sit in for him to experience a little self-consciousness).

• You look nice smiling... and your nose is just fine, dump him if he's trying to put you down because of your nose!

• Yeah, I have seen your picture, I don't see what is unpleasant about your nose. Instead, having a sharp nose is an attractive feature to have.

• I am at a loss as to why someone would say such a thing to someone they care for. Perhaps his mouth is ahead of his brain.
    Regardless, of what he thinks, you don't need to worry or change anything. Just be happy with your inner and outer beauty. If he is so turned off by it, let him find someone else. I am sure you will have no trouble finding someone better.

• You are who you are, Ill be honest I think it matches your long face and it is not a reason to be turned off. You also have a nice smile and beautiful large eyes.

• thank you have answered y other question before, and i like you saying ''you are who you are'' il keep that in mind every time i feel conciouse,... thank again

• Ah, I had a feeling this was similar to another topic I posted in but you didn't have a pic before. In any case you are welcome.

• yeah i posted a pic coz i wanted honest answers, but i got better answers now,... and i feel uch more accepted towards myself,

• I looked at your avatar and your face looks like a bunch of roses and is really, really flushed!

• What a jerk whynwould he even say that, you should withhold sex from him and when he ask why tell him his penis is too small

• yea that sound like a good idia,...:) and his penis is small i just never said it!!

• lol thank for your opyions it helped...

• Your welcome, beautiful

• From what I can tell from your photo you look fine, was very rude of him to say that. Nobody is perfect, I know for myself that yes although sexual appeal is important - there is a spectrum there so you could have many wonderful features and because you don't have the perfect nose. Really? I don't even tell people who are truly ugly or over weight that they turn me off, that's an immature attitude, sure he's perfect right, not! Well if he continues to play mind games with you, because I know a lot of men and women like to play those mind games to make the person they are with feel inferior - it's up to you if that is what you want in a relationship.

• You are beautiful. I especially like your nose, and find that it complements your face nicely.
    I would welcome the chance to tell you how beautiful you are while we are making love...

• dont worry about your nose. worry about that asshole.

i just dont get it why mention something nobody can change.

• No one is perfect, and if he wanna point out something he dislikes about you in such a fucked up way, you should do the same with him on something you dislike.

• when im with a guy i love i dont dislike anything,.. but he has a small penis which i dot dislike but il say it to him anyways,...

• Yeah, that's brilliant, pretend like you're turned off by it, call it cute etc, then he will know how you felt! Good luck girl!

• It was very very stupid for him to say that. Very. Your nose isn't ugly. I don't see anything wrong with it. You are very pretty.

PS you definitely have eyeliner on in your pic lol and you should smile :D

• thank you il try to smile,.. i do have eyeliner but my lashes are just realllyy thick though lol

• I don't think it looks weird. It does look kinda different from average I guess, but it looks good on you. You never liked your face? That hurts me man. You look like a model.

• aww thank you,.. that nice to hear,. unlike my bf who hardlyyy ever complements me :(

• No problem. I know it's hard to see yourself differently when you already made up your mind about how you look, but I hope you can somehow change it. Because you really do look like a model, and I'm not just saying that. And it would suck if you weren't enjoying your looks.

• i wish i can enjoy the way i look, but i just dont see it,. but thank you again,...

• If you have no makeup on then why on earth are your eyes surrounded by black?

• no i just have tick eyelashes, it looks like im waering eyeliner but im not

• lol,. just answer my Q silly,...

• If he thinks you're "ugly" by his use of word, I'm not sure why he's dating you, nor why you're dating him! I'm surprised you have a natural "makeup" look. Never seen that before.

• Dump him. You look fine and he is a thoughtless dick for saying that.

• No way you are gorgeous!

• Tell him he has a small penis then he will know how you feel

• That was extremely unnecessary for him say. Tell him his penis looks ugly.

• Your boyfriend is weird. Your nose is perfectly fine and you are gorgeous!

• I don't see anything wrong with it.

p. s. you're not smiling in that picture.

• I don't like the beak thing either, but I wouldn't tell her that.

What Girls Said 13

• I like your nose but that's my personal preference and everyone has one. Just because your nose isn't the hottest thing to him doesn't mean that he isn't extremely turned on by you in other ways. He's with you because he finds you attractive and to be someone worthy of dating. Don't let the little things ruin the big picture.

• I don't see a problem with your nose. Your boyfriend is a dick for making you insecure like that. Your partner is supposed to make you feel good about yourself, not put you down. If I were you, I'd seriously question the relationship.

• HE sounds like a turnoff! yuck! and if he has a problem (or complaints) about how you look u shouldn't be allowing him to have sex with you.

( I don't have a small or perfect nose either but it fits my face. if someone doesn't like the way I look that's their problem!)

get a bf who respects you & makes you feel good about yourself. don't allow people (like this current bf) to take advantage of you.

and by the way there is absolutely *nothing* wrong with the way you look!!

• Your nose looks perfectly fine to me, I thing it suits your face quite nicely. You're very beautiful. At the end of the day you are who you are, and your body has kept you alive for your whole life it should be cherished by your partner, but more importantly yourself. The moment you learn to love your body, and "flaws" or whatever, the happier you'll be. I think you're boyfriend needs to appreciate what a beautiful woman he's got.

• Sounds like you need a new boyfriend.

• A guy should never comment negatively about a girls looks its so awful. So sorry he said that. You look gorgeous. hope he apologised

• she is gorgeous! The negative comment was especially hurtful because he basically said she was ugly during lovemaking. OH MY GOD

• I don't think there is anything wrong with your nose. I do however, think it was wrong of him to be so mean about this and point out something you're no so confident about. He should understand that no one is perfect and I'm pretty sure he's got something imperfect too. Don't think about it too much, and you're beautiful the way you are. :)

• I love your nose. It's beautiful. I probably would've gave him the cold shoulder. Does he know that you've never quite liked your face?

• he knows i dont like myself, i do suffer from low self esteem,... but then again it hard to even kiss him

• yes i do,.. and i understand, thank you for you options i very much appreciate it,...:)

• You're welcome. I hope all goes well. :)

• I think his brain makes him kinda stupid

• Ur bf is a dick and ur beautiful in every way

• Wow.. gosh. Ask yourself why would yo want to be with someone who can call you ugly? What a jerk. He doesn't love you. If he loved you he would never want to hurt you.

• Get a new man. He is a jack ass!

• Don't be with someone who makes you feel bad about yourself. I think you can do better personally. He sounds like a toolbag.