Do you think anyone would date me?

I'm a nice funny guy and I care about my friends and family deeply. I'm really active but also a bit of a gamer. I'm really smart and fun and would do just about anything but I also feel I'm pretty ugly. So do ya think anyone would?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hunny you look rather young so give it some time. You are already a cutie. Once puberty hits a bit more I'm sure the girls will love ya. :) Just go and talk to them man. Flirt a little (don't be a player though) and have some fun. Don't worry about them too much though.

What Girls Said 5

• there's nothing wrong with the way you look. but girls are attracted to confidence. so u need to be more positive about yourself, and that will make more people view you in a positive way. if you have a better attitude towards yourself, i'm sure you'd have no problem getting a nice girl! :)

• Yes but after awhile if you keep having low self-esteem it's gonna repel the girl because no one wants to be around someone consistently putting themselves down

• Yes of course! If you're under 18 you have yet to experience the world that is dating in college. Don't even worry... for real. And if you care about people, and are smart and fun... that's a lot going for you, just give it time.

• Sure. Just be confident, girls dig that.:D

• You're not ugly, you're cute. you're still growing, and once your done growing and hit puberty that cuteness is gone. Yiur body will change, face structure, facial hair, taller and etc... Give it time :)

And with your personality even bettet

What Guys Said 2

• Join a gym and start working out bruh.
    I'm damn sure you'll get lots of attention from girls afterwards when you'll become ripped.
    Watch "strength camp" and "buffdudes" channels on youtube.

• Dude you're young, go out have fun and talk to girls. There's someone for everyone, you don't have to list all these things about yourself, they're typical.