Are there any nice guys anymore?

Are there any nice guys out there anymore or is it just mean guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• I consider my self nice but I get friendzoned a lot or lead on. Now I'm a little colder toward people cause I have developed major trust issues so I don't want to be hurt again. I'm giving up on finding someone now cause I'm too scared to approach people cause I think of the pain girls have out me through

• Oh. I've had some similar problems.

• Thanks I'm going to need it.

• Welcome. :)

What Guys Said 32

• there are, they are like pearls, you need to search for them, screen them, test them, and marry them, not just stay boyfriend girlfriend. it will only break your heart and make you sad.

also they dont come out of their places because they feel most girls will be same, seeking more sex than life partner, thats what we see every where.

some times it is just luck.

• I Hope to find one someday.

• there is one girl chasing me, but i dont like her attitude. i just hope i find a good one.

• Oh well good luck. I've never been chased yet.

• Yes, everywhere. Every guy is a nice guy. You know why? Because being "nice" is an act. Anyone can be nice. I could have murdered 6 people but as long as I had good manners I would still be considered "nice". When little kids fight, us adults tell them to "act nice" to each other. See the redundancy? "Acting nice". The kids don't like each other and won't, but we're telling them to pretend like they do. Being nice to someone doesn't mean you actually cars about them or that you're a benevolent person, you could be a total asshole and hate their guys. But you still act like you give a shit about them, to be nice. It's a mask.

That's how all of those assholes and douchebags manage to fool women into liking them. They act nice and as soon as she falls for the act, he takes off the mask. The same can be said for "nice guys". They always say they'll treat women right and will be awesome boyfriends, but they aren't at different than the "assholes" they complain about.

What you want is a KIND guy. A genuine one. One who is benevolent and good hearted. Being kind is different than being nice, because it's an actual personality trait. It's part of someone's character. Now those guys are much fewer and farther in between, mainly because there just isn't many kind people on the planet. They aren't hard to find though, you'll know one when you see one.

• Thanks and that makes a lot of since.

• There are more nice guys around than you might even imagine! It's just that the most noticeable guys are usually the ones with lots of confidence and they are the ones girls are aware of. The shy and the not so pushy guys usually are 'nice guys', they just don't wanna come off as 'in your face' or don't know how to approach a girl and are left unnoticed. You just have to dig deeper :) The best candy is not always on the top of the bag!

• Sounds about right. I'm usually that one girl that's always by themselves.

• That is so true :)

• Are there any good women out there, anymore?

• there's some but we fear of being rejected again or not being accepted

• To be noticed in a positive way.

• Respect is earned.

• Of course there are, the reason nice guys are so "elusive"
    is because a "jerks" presence overshadows that innocent
    and cute guy, standing in the corner.

Girls tend to be drawn in by "jerks" because they seem
    confident, compared to the nice guy who doesn't
    just pick any girl.

Sort of difficult to explain well
    but that's how it is nonetheless ^.~

• Oh that makes since. It seems like that's how most girls are seen too.

• Yeah I'm species near extinction!!!

• Seems like it :) I can't find anyone in the town I live in.

• Nice guys finish last so why even bother '-'
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfeys7Jfnx8

• There is a lot of nice guys out there, usually they get looked over by women without being given a chance.

• are there any nice girls out there anymore or is it just trashy attention seekers?

• We have gone into hiding. We lie in the depths of this planet, waiting for women to truly appreciate us.

• Yea there are still nice guys out there, i know it's hard to find nice people
    I'm sorry for the jerks out there whose hurt you ;) xD

• Man I get tired of this question.. yeah we're out there, a lot are shy like me and never get noticed because we're not the "confident good looking dudes with roid muscles" picking up girls all the time.

• I would rather go for personality than looks.

• Keep telling yourself that, it's hard coded in your brain from media bullshit. you'd probably fall for one of those dude simply because he's "acting nice" to get into your pants.

• Mind proving it through actions? Ur juz lying to urself cutie. Keep being delusional :3

• I'm sure there are plenty out there, you just might not be attracted (grabbing your attention) to them.

• Nope you killed them all

• Plenty but most guys are TOO nice which are then take advantage by girls who treat them as a door mat. Thus they begin to turn into douche bags/assholes and in most cases players. That is the problem with most nice guys they are excessively nice. And although many women say they want a nice guy their actions tell a whole different story. Yes their is nice guys still out their the question is would women give the nice guy a chance and let him out of the friend zone for being so nice?

• I would do what I could.

• Yup there is... you just don't find them good looking enough so u pass them up.

• I probably wouldn't pass them up if I could find anyone.

• Then look beyond the wall of extroverted dbags and you'll find them. :)

• Yup I'm pretty much a "nice guy."

• Nope. It's just all us mean guys out there.

• I'm sure there are but good luck trying to find one.

• There's plenty of nice men but you're attracted to what you're attracted to. Stay with bad boys.

• There are out their you just gotta keep on looking. Speaking of which I am a nice guy.

• Few and far inbetween

• ^this guy^ =))))))) and I am decent looking.

• Yes me for a start!

• Yea nice guy her

• why in the flying fuck would a guy be nice when women have this war on nice guys going on? Please... It's much better to be selfish and to be a bit of an ass here and there if you're a guy who doesn't want to end up being a 30 year old virigin. Guys would not go down this route if it wasn't successful with women. The only reason being a jackass has become popular is because that is what guys see girls going after.

• Yup... since women have "final say" all we can do is do what works to get their dating / sex approval.

Being a "nice guy" doesn't get the female approval often enough to be utilized.

• Yes, but many "nice guys" are just average looking and not super attractive. Usually if a guy is how, it goes to his head and then her turns into a jerk because he knows he can get many girls to like him. So yes they're out there, you're just probably not attracted to them.

• I don't go so much for looks. I would rather have a good personality.

• Yes but they usually don't meet women's physical attraction standards. The guys who are mean are usually the ones that know that they can attract women like bees to honey

• I wouldn't care to much what he looked like.

• There are lots of nice guys, but they've been chased into hiding by all the women who date jerks and use the nice guys' shoulders to cry on.

• bad bad word. 'nice guy' is a bad word. #FeministTaskForceActivate

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 9

• Yes there are many nice guys out there... :)

• How do you find them.

• OK sounds good. Thanks :)

• actually when a girl inteligent and guys didn't except then actually some 'jerks' turn out to be nice guys. inteligent girls get more respect. being too emotional is what gives you the jerkys who like the weak targets. to know: more inteligent first, emotions can come later

• As guys will have you believe, yeah there's tons of nice guys but girls only want jerks so all the nice guys are stuck crying in the friend zone.

Right.

• Yep. I'm hoping to find a nice guy though. I've only been with one guy and he turned out to be a jerk.

• That sucks. Yeah there's some nice guys out there

• I hope so. :)

• There not many mean guys as we assume there is. Just the wrong and right people for your life.

• Yes, there are many nice guys. :)

• Keep your legs closed, observe, and use your instincts.

• I feel you. Its so hard finding a genuine nice guy :(

• What do you mean by mean guys and nice guys?
    Do you want a constantly nice guy with no asshole qualities?

• I don't know I always seem to attract the ones who end up hurting me in the end. I guess I tend to attract bad boys.

• There are many. But the problem is that many bad guys regard themselves as "nice" guys too. Everybody thinks he is nice.