Do you think I'll ever have a chance at dating a guy?

I'm about a 6/10, not the best looking girl ever. I dress neatly., i'm in good shape. But Im 23 and never been asked out or been on a date.
Is it because Im very unattractive?
What could I possibly be doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever I hear girls with ur problem, my first thought is that she doesn't flirt enough, and doesn't give guys enough signals to know she wants to be approached.

What Guys Said 2

• You may not be doing anything wrong. You probably should start approaching guys. Don't force confidence. Guys like girls who show initiative, but you don't have to be confident to do so.

• Can you please give me a practical example on how to do this please

• If there is a guy you are interested in, approach him and start a conversation with him. Ask him for his number and small talk with him. Its that simple! :D

• 6 feet 10 inches, well you need to start dating tall NBA players.

• Haha nope that's not my height. 6 out of 10. I rated my appearance

• ohhhhhhhhhh I was like man that is tall. I do not know what to tell you. I have only had one girlfriend. =) and I am around your age.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it isn't so much about looks it's more about charm. Having confidence and charisma enhances looks anyway.

people can sense insecurity and a Debbie downer and want no part of it.

If you like someone it's not the end of the world. There are about 3.5 billion men in the world.