Why can't I seem to find a decent guy?

I have dates guys before but the last relationship I have was in 8th grade. And throughout school I think maybe 2 guys have ever tried pursing me to start a relationship. I feel like guys just don't like me.

I see cute guys with other girls and I just wonder why I can seem to find a decent guy that likes me? thb i don't think guys find me intimating bc I'm not
Hot.

Am I too blind-sited to see when a guy might be flirting with me?

Am I unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women always cry about how "Everyman's fake and I can't take it, and I want something real." Shut up tramp save it. Thrice a weak you put on your make-up and damn bracelets and go up to the club half naked with your ass shaking. Pulling some lowlife douchebag who claim he's cash making till you let him hit it and find out he works at the gas station. You want romeo? Well you're not worthy. You're cock thirsty. You're nasty and probably got herpies. Sometimes the secret to find is to stop searching. Try a new plan cause your last one's not working.

What Guys Said 7

• It's just really hard to find someone who has the potential to grow past the shackles of gender stereotypical thinking and the concepts of masculinity and femininity, what "men" and what "women" do and how they work and what they like and how to interact them - disregarding the person and thinking of them only as concepts, or in worse case, as something inferior.

• You are young takes things slowly there is no need to rush. At your age everyone is discovering how their bodies are changing and what they like/dislike.

It is very difficult to find some in that age group who wants something serious.

• well just remember not every 'cute' guy is a decent guy. they can be jerks too, looks can be deceiving. Well you are not unattractive, like you look cute. Plus you are still young, like there is still time, no rush. are you approachable and social when it comes to guys?

• I'm sure that there are people in your life who are attracted to you. You probably don't notice theme. You are young also, so the people within your area may not think of you as available do to age.

• You're under 18. You have plenty of time. You have a cute face, but I have a feeling you're overweight. That may be cutting out some of the guys who would be interested with you.

• Are you overweight?

• No I doubt your unattractive but you are young. Treat these school years as a practice round to learn about yourself and others you'll have plenty of opportunities in the future

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're really cute. Guys in high school are just stupid and don't know the good, pretty girls when they walk by. You shouldn't be worried about dating. Lots of my girlfriends never dated in high school and they're happy as can be.