I keep thinking I've met nice guys and they all just turn out the same and behave the same. What am I doing wrong? Am I too hopeful?

I've seen at least 4 guys this year and its always the same thing. It's almost becoming a habit of me meeting a nice guy and he usually is nice... but somehow turns out to be a waste of time. I'll admit I'm a hopeless romantic but I'm not delusional. I just don't know why I can't seem to meet someone who just wants me...

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly what is it that turns out to be wrong about them? If they are giving similar problems then perhaps you need to look inwards a little to see if you are expecting something above average or if you are just attracted to a bad trait.

Secondly, 4 men is but a scratch on the surface of options. Try looking in different places or taking the chance and trying someone who doesn't quite fit what you normally chase.

Finding someone who compliments your personality and life isn't easy, you are not a one size fits all so you got to find the right person. All you can do is look at how you can better yourself, look for how to make yourself happy and then find a way to meet new people while enjoying your life. A better quality of man will be interested if you seem well adjusted happy and not desperate for anything.

• I appreciate that! It makes sense. I think I've been looking rather than trying to focus on myself and better myself. Thank you so much

What Guys Said 3

• Your giving too much away in one go! keep a little bit back cos part of the fun of a relationship is learning your partner!

• You are going for the one that are "acting nice", if you want a real nice guy we are usually shy and not the "confident good looking dudes with roid muscles", we're hard to notice because we don't go around picking up girls all the time and are overlooked.

• Not exactly nice to judge others by looks, big muscles don't make you unfriendly and nor does confidence just like being shy or weak does not make someone nice.

• I'm not judging just by looks, I'm judging from observation and experience. Prove me wrong, sure there's that 5% who aren't, but 95% of the dudes i've met and seen are assholes that think they are better than everyone trying to be the "alpha male tough guy" it's bullshit. And the girls i've met who dated them all had bad relationships. The word here is EGO, and once they know they can get what they want by good looks and "acting nice" it goes to their head, going from girl to girl and cheating because they can. And then you get all these girls saying "oh woe is me why can't I find a nice guy" sometimes going to the actual nice respectful caring guys for a shoulder to cry on, but never date.

• Maybe the type of guys you are attracted to are no good. Or maybe you should start approach guys.

What Girls Said 1

• You are attracted to guys that are not good for you everyone acts nice in the beginning but you need to find a a good guy who is nice all the time and treats you well because he is a gentleman and not someone who is just putting on a show you get you where he wants.