Do you think it is creepy for a 30 year old man to be asking out girls that are 18,19 ?

No details really, just want honest opinions please. thank you

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• In itself, no this is not creepy. It's all about HOW he approaches whether he comes off as "creepy" IMO.

Although I will say that outside of sexual attraction, how much relationship and overall compatibility can a guy my age (28) have with most females age 18-19?

Since those 18-19 year olds have woman bodies and are legal to fuck here in the USA, I suppose a friends with benefits or sexual based relationship is fine,

but I can imagine 95% of these dating arrangements failing within a year due to low odds of being compatible.

What Girls Said 12

• Well when you put it as an age it does sound creepy.. but it really depends on the girl's maturity level and yours. I've liked guys in their late 20's/early 30's because I don't think age should matter if you really like someone but I do think its awks if she's still in school because she is at a different point in her life and is still growing.

• I think it depends.
    I know people who are 19 years apart and have been married for almost 20 years. I also know another couple who are 14 years apart, and have been married for 10-15 years so far. A family friend of mine is in his early 40s and his girlfriend is in her 20s.
    It depends on the feelings of both, if they're mutual then it might work out.
    I'm one who says that age doesn't really matter, that someone could be judged based on that person's morals, personality and experiences.
    So personally, I don't think it's creepy. Good luck

• Firstly allow me a moment of immaturity to say that you said you want 'honest onions' lol. And secondly I earlier answerex a question on this and I think it's more maturity level than anything else and whether this persin has a connection with their other or just wants a PYT. However its perfectly legal so why not?

• I have a feeling of it being creepy, like this can be different for some girls but for me its like a dad being interested in like his daughters friend or something. I dont know, but thats my opinion :)

• Not creepy at all. Just don't be creepy when you ask her out.

• My ex was 31 and I was 19 at the time. There's nothing wrong with it.

• Yes. I'm 20 almost 21 and it still creeps me out.

• Hell yeah I'm 19 and I get creeped out if 30 year olds come on to me.

• I don't think its creepy as I find older men more mature than guys my own age, I prefer older men there's nothing wrong with that

• yea two very different stages in life it won't work

• yes its immature and perverted, your intentions are to have sex with them because they are younger and prettier and less likely to stay with you.

From what I've noticed guys around my age go for barely legal women for these reasons and these women are likely immature, they don't know what they want in life, want to party more, these men are generally losers to women their own age so they have to prey on young ones, flaunting their crappy car and their dollars, or they are immature perverts. so its creepy.

• encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

My onion is indeed honest. To answer your question yes I find it very odd.

What Guys Said 11

• I can't say I'd ever do it, and wouldn't think well of a guy who does. Most guys find girls in their late teens attractive, nothing wrong there, but I've worked with teenagers for the last five years, and I have yet to meet one where I felt I was relating to her man-to-woman. That's not a knock against 17- or 18- or 19-year-old girls, just the reality that people that age in the United States are almost always still learning how to relate to people as adults at that age no matter what the law says. And I'm sure I just pissed off a bunch of people because everyone in their late teens think they know everything about behaving as an adult. I've been there.

• I voted yes. Not that it's necessarily creepy but the question does arise: What does a 30 year old see in an 18 year old?

They don't say much dude. They have no opinions, they are even MORE insecure than a woman our age. Etc. Even slightly older chicks is kinda cutting it close. I was seeing a 21 year old for a bit and there wasn't much talking... then again it could have been a difference in personality, who knows.

Take home advice: If you two hit it off and you both take each other seriously then go for it.

• Yes. That means that women his own age don't like him, so he has to flirt with girls who haven't fully matured (The human brain doesn't fully develop until age 25, the body keeps growing until age 21) and impress them with his middle age possessions, like his car and apartment.

• I always found it kinda weird, to be honest, due to the differences in the level of maturity and life experience. But there's supply and there's demand on both sides of the equation, so I say "whatever".

• Nope not at all They're both adults. If a 18 19 yr. old and a 30 yr. old murdered someone , they would both still get life in prison.

• I should change my username to HonestOnions, lmao. To answer your question, yeah I'd think that the age gap is pretty big. It's on the boundary of right and wrong tbh tho

• Yes, mate, it's crispy, i mean creepy.

• lolol

no.

• well u have bad onions lol

• No. Who can blame them? Show me a straight male that doesn't want an 18 or 19 year old girl.

• How DARE you say that! :-P

• haha yeah it looks I'm stepping on some toes by saying that.
      I wonder if they disagree or they are just upset by the truth of it all.

• No, its legal.