Why are so many teen moms so ugly?

Just look at teen mom on mtv. They're down right hideous. I think I have seen only one decent looking teen mom on that show
Even when you see teen moms in real life
They're just so ugly and trashy looking.
Why are so many teen moms so ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• For some reason trashy people have less trouble attracting the opposite sex and procreating than sane, moral people. That mixed with being young and being even stupider than they otherwise normally would be, you have the perfect recipe for teenage pregnancy! lol

Birds of a feather flock together I guess you could say. Stupid is as stupid does. More attractive people generally have a lot more going for them and know better than to bite off more than they can chew. Still, the rare exception of a mistake can occur, but if you look at the broader view of the issue, you'll see this much more often among a lower class demographic.

What Guys Said 11

• They're sending a message to the girls who watch the show "this is what a girl who gets fucked looks like". It's subliminal bull shit

• I've seen numerous hot and ugly teen moms.

• My guess has always been the ugly ones put out more so they get more chances to become knocked up.

• 2|1
  • that's mean lol I guess it's because maybe they did look good at one point but the stress of the kid caused them to get fat and shit

• I think it's because when a girl gives birth the birth process "stretches" the girl and she's not tight anymore because the baby came out of there.

I completely agree.

• I knew a girl in my communications class who was quite attractive and she had a kid when she was 16.

• 9 times out of 10 the one who trash talks about others are usually worse off. It makes them feel better to bring other people down to their level. I'm guessing you are ugly as sin, & if you want to bullshit & say you're not,

slap up your pick & prove it or mosey your ugly ass on down the road.

• Oh alright :)

• Someone must love teen moms. Weird, but to each their own. Nothing wrong with it.

• Where the fuck does it say I love teen moms. Any dipshit knows not all of them are ugly & a lot are much better looking then you. But I'm just curious, if someone loved a teem mom, explain what's wrong with it & why are YOU better then them? Enlighten us.

• Wow, what kind of girl asks a question like this? Yikes!

You need to do some serious soul searching girl.

• Hahah why?

• Only ugly pregnant teens would

• Anyone with any sense of compassion would.

• theyre worried they have nothing to offer men. so they get knocked up early by horny teen guys lol

• Haha guys get horny by ugly girls?
      Weird...

• That's disgusting

• puberty is fucking disgusting lol

• My friends sister got knocked up at 16 by a 28 year old and let me tell you she was not ugly. Not the brightest but she's very attractive.

• that sounds like something that is verifiable based on the given information

What Girls Said 12

• Why are you so obsessed with other women? This question screams that you're catty and insecure.

• I don't think a teen mom would be ugly cuz obviously she got laid for a reason...

• I had a baby at 19 and people still think I'm cute 😋
    This post is immature.

• Picture is to edited. I will not agree

• Either way it's a good lighting techinque to make you appear hotter than you are
      #donttrust

• Such ignorance. Baha
      #hashtag

• Talk about trolling

Excuse me?

Trashy and ugly?

I would say this post is...

• Post is what? MOST teen moms are ugly

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahshhaha

• If jealousy was crime you would be in jail already

• I was a teenage mother. I wouldn't say were all ugly ! Lol

• That's not nice

• Why do I feel like you look like shit?

• Lmaooooo

• No but I feel like YOU were.

• Nah I hate kids
      I would have an abortion

• I always have found it weird if a young ugly woman gets laid. I know some guys can be desperate, but at a young age they usually also have very high standards. If the girl isn't pretty, she is usually seen as too disgusting. Although you never know it could have been at some teen party where they were all drinking. Ugly women usually have a hard time getting laid around here. I know of this one woman who is 28 and she is still a virgin and she likely always will be. She is so damn ugly. Also I know her well enough (not a friend, but know her through mutual friends) that she isn't waiting for marriage. She just hasn't had a relationship because men reject her all the time. She is just so damn ugly. Now that she is getting older and almost out of her prime, she will likely be a virgin for the rest of her life. No one wants an old ugly woman. I don't even know why my friends are friends with her. They all say she is a nice girl, but who cares about that when her face is so hideous. I hope she dies alone.

• Because ugly girls put out more because they think they have to do it to keep a guy around.

• Likely, you see the cute ones and think she's with her little sibling or cousin.

• Yeah pretty much actually

• Trashy yes, but ugly.. ouch.

• They're ugly. I'm sorry