What Do You First Notice of the Opposite Sex?

Anything that you notice first about the other sex, anything that gets you attracted. Just anything that catches your attention :)

1|0
5|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not going to lie to you. All of these people saying smile and eyes and facial expressions are wrong. Guys like a good body, skinny women mostly. We like nice butts and a good set of boobs.
    Yes it seems wrong but I'm not lying. Another thing is your hair, and how you dress. I like long hair, and some revealing clothing like having your boobs stick out a little, to turn a guy on big time, try wearing a
    t-shirt without a bra, it shows your nipples and turns guys on bigtime. One last clothing advice, if your on a private date with him, wear short shorts and a hoodie WITHOUT anything on under it, no t-shirt or bra.
    That way if it gets serious he can just unzip you. If my gf walked around like that I would tackle her.

Your welcome.

1|0
    1|0
    • pree damn honest :) thankyou aha :D

• Show All
    • Lol... yeah the first time I said that I got slapped. Thank god for the internet XD

• hahahahaa :")

What Guys Said 12

• Typically eyes, if you have unique eyes
    after that, my attention goes to your hair
    and then how you dress :3

1|0
    0|0
  • Truth be told:

Pretty face

Then, she has to be able to hold a conversation. If not then I "notice" nothing more, haha.

2|0
    0|0
    • ahaha thank you for your truthfulness :)

• If she has a glow about her. Hard to explain. Really a sort of happy energy that seems to surround her.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they're cute they would get my attention for sure. I also notice their eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say height. Next, how they carry themselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess the body and the eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • If she lifts.

1|0
    1|0
  • Skinny
    Face

1|0
    1|0
  • Eyes and smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her feet...

1|0
    0|0
    • well that is one i haven't heard :) interesting :D

• If they play soccer and if they model as well as do other sports

1|0
    0|0
    • ahha woaahh that is pree much what i put in my information about me :")

• Show All
    • But anyway, what I really look at is what they look like, honestly. I've to be attracted to you before I try talking to you. If I am, and you're boring, I'll move on

• yerh thats pree much true :)

• Eyes, smile, Butt.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Their smile, and if they can make me laugh!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's usually eyes or nose for me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Their eyes, smile and then overall build. If they have nice forarms then I swoon haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Their eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Very first thing I notice is height.

1|0
    0|0