Not very experienced at kissing?

how do girls feel about a guy who is not very experienced in kissing, do you get frustrated or are you patient enough to help him along the way?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're kissing the right person, it honestly doesn't matter if you aren't that experienced. But the nature of the kiss, at least in my opinion, becomes a little less hot and a little more cute when one or both partners are inexperienced.

• how is a typical first kiss, a peck, or an all out makeout session?

• Oh that's wonderful :) As long as you both enjoyed it, don't stress about the details. In my opinion, I don't think there's one set of steps you should learn in order to kiss someone properly. It comes with practice and getting to know your partner better.

• haha and i'm not scared to ask questions a long the way, i'm shameless in that part

What Girls Said 4

• I was my boyfriends first kiss and it's okay! She will guide you. You never know, she may not even be very confident in her own kissing ability! She'll tell you what she likes and what she doesn't :)

• Do you feel like you know how to kiss? It may not even be that noticeable to her. To be honest some guys never learn how to really kiss a girl but I can girl you some tips if you'd like.

• it was my first kiss, and i told her straight up that i'm going to have to practice, she said i was getting better, but i'm still insecure about it

• I think if i relax enough, everything should just fall into place a whole lot easier

• Yep! That's why I said don't over think it

• If I liked him enough I'd help him
    If I didn't care, I'd get frustrated and walk away

• I think it's sweet. Kissing is pretty easy. Just take it slow and don't get toooo excited :P Follow her lead until you get the hang of it.

• Thank you for your feed back

What Guys Said 1

• I'd like to hear what these girls say :)