Should I ask him to come over and literally just cuddle?

I've known a guy for a year now and we dated for a month before it ended painfully 3 months ago. We still see each other around and I do miss just cuddling with nothing sexual. I admit I still have feelings but not sure if he does. Is this a bad idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can but he's not gonna think it just means cuddling so don't get angry when he makes a move.

What Guys Said 1

• Is this a bad idea?

In a word... YES! You still have feelings for him, but you're not together now. This is too likely to end up being more than just a cuddle session, and if you still have feelings for him, but he doesn't have feelings for you? This won't end well for your emotional state.

If, however, you were to find out he still has feelings for you, and still have feelings for him, then what the hell? Go for it. Then if more than just cuddling happens, cool.

What Girls Said 1

• If you guys are broken up, then it would be weird to just ask him to come over and cuddle, but if you were together it wouldn't.