Why is it hard to meet women that don't party all the time?

im 25 years old I've never had a long relationship id like to meet a girl that is thinking about her future that wants to better her self and dont party like crazy orhave more that 1 kid i just dont get it

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends where you meet them. If you meet girls through friends who party - they will be people who party as well. If you want a girl who doesn't party - you have to look for somebody somewhat reserved and quiet and a little more isolated - somebody whose not surrounded by people all the time.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm 26 mother of 1 and I do like to go to clubs when I don't have my son... Which isn't often.. I'd rather go play put put, go bowling, ride go karts, movies, I want to try paintball, go to the lake, swim, boating etc.

• You might could find some at coffee shops I don't mean Starbucks tho. I don't know if you go to church but if you do you can find girls there too.

• Because we are all at home

• Because we're at home, painting our nails, watching '13 Going on 30', and playing video games... or at least I do xD

• Cause we are busy taking sh*t at the toilet.

FINALLY FOUND OUT THE REASON

..
    just kidding you are maybe looking them at the wrong place

• I agree, WE R OUT there ! !! But it's true, I for one am mostly at home.. I do love shopping and I don't know a girl who doesn't. So instead of getting girls from clubs and bars try talking to a girl on a casual scenario. ... like at the mall or something... I guess.

• Hangout at the coffee shop or library, I bet you will find a keeper there.

• i hang at a honey dew in my home town a lot of girls around here are into gangsta type dudes

• Try Starbucks or Pete's coffee.

• You are not looking in the right place. Those girls are out there I'm one of them

• so where is the right place

• You deff won't find them in a club or party. Try a coffee shop. Or the park

What Guys Said 1

• Because they're unicorns, man. They're fabled creatures that we hear about but never see.