He's acting shady!!! what should i do? guys help me out! !?

We have been together a year and a half and suddenly he's not calling me or texting me as much as he used to. This has been happening for the last month... I tell him about it by Saying that he doesn't show as much affection than he did before... and all he says is that he's busy.. or doesn't confront the situation AT ALL and just says" I love you". Which is so Annoying!!! I also know he lies to me about his free time... he's VERY predictable.. and I don't mind him hanging out.. I just don't know if HE knows that. Ughh I'd hate to be thought of as a clingy Girlfriend. ..

But at the same time I know he's introverted, and talking things ouT is not something he's good at.
Soo I don't know if when he says he loves me, he's really trying to express he doesn't want to lose me. I Know he's not cheating though. ..
SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE SITUATION? ? IS THERE A WAY THIS CAN BE FIXED OR IS MY RELATIONSHIP CRUMBLING? DOES HE WANT OUT? ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey there! This sounds how exactly how my last relationship went but reverse the roles. Pretty much don't pressure anything on him, do not annoy him by blowing up his phone etc. if he wants to play this distant less affectionate game. Do the exact same to him, maybe he kinda feels smothered right now and wants some breathing room. Give him some space to breath a little bit then act accordingly. I hate when one person in the relationship decides to pull this card. I know how you feeling and your loosing your mind right now. Just let him know what he means to you and give a little bit of space and then let him come to you. Worst case scenario is that he wants to take a break. If he does this do not wait for anything. Pretty much pack your bags and leave Becuase something else is going on with him. I hope this helped :)

If you have some time answer my question please :) www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1074686-girlfriend-ended-things-over-the-phone-then-asks-me-if-she-sees-us

What Guys Said 2

• "... suddenly he's not calling me or texting me as much as he used to."

"I also know he lies to me about his free time... he's VERY predictable.. and I don't mind him hanging out."

I hate to jump to conclusions but inconsistencies generally point to only one direction.

• The thing is, he takes care of his mom and sis... they live with him. His mom n sis are really really close to me so I know he's home when he says he's "busy"
      ... so how could he be cheating if he hardly goes out? Not too long ago he was talking about marriage and. Now he doesn't mention it... should I
      Just give him space, and just talk to him when he talks to me?

• I never meant to imply cheating necessarily.

All I know is if I liked a girl, I'd spend time with her.

Then you bring up he cares for his mother and sister so it's hard to say really if he's genuinely caring for his family or something else.

• talk to him and sort this shit out

What Girls Said 0