Should I tell my boyfriend? Help!?

okay so my boyfriends best guy friend messaged me on Facebook and asked me if i thought my boyfriend was acting weird lately. Like lying about not hanging out and just little stuff like that, honestly i have not but he told me not to mention it to my boyfriend because he would get mad at him!
I dont think i am gonna mention anything to my boyfriend but i dont know if thats the right thing to do? What would you do!

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't seem necessary to tell your boyfriend. He could be feeling distant from his friend missing him an all. I wouldn't try to get the guy in trouble he isn't hitting on you or anything. He probably just knows your closer to boyfriend than he is now days. Stuff like that happens when people are in a relationship

What Girls Said 1

• Id wait and not say anything because it doesn't seem to be a big deal. If anything just ask your bf if he is feeling ok, thats it. If ask why do you ask just say you are just making sure you guys are okay.