How much time does it take to make an Introvert girl fall for me?

Girls (especially Introverted ones) how much time does it take to make an Introvert girl fall for me, considering that I'm a normal person (not introvert or extrovert) ...
And how hard can that be?

And any advices on this topic will be highly appreciated :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm introverted myself, and i usually fall in love quite easily. I just tend not to show it. Make her feel comfortable and show her that you care

• Well I'm pretty sure that she already likes me, I can feel that. but her introverted personality makes me always wonder about how sure I am.
      any way do you have any advice about how to make her show it?

• No problem :)

• I think it is an introverted person thing, because when I text her in the morning she waits for the night to text me back, but when usually when I text her at the night she responds (kind of) immediately

What Girls Said 5

• I am an introvert and it usually takes me longer to get to feel comfortable and 100% relaxed around a person. I am bad at small talk because I keep thinking what I should say. But once I get used to the person, I tend to open up. Don't worry, be yourself and she will soon fall for you. Good luck!

• They can be already falling for you but they probably won't tell you

• Exactly... that's the problem, I just want to hear it once and it will be enough for me

• sorry thats not gonna happen unless you call her out on it but even then she might lie to hide her feelings. When she's comfortable and knows you like her a lot she'll probably tell you

• Article on dating an introvert
    dailyorange.com/.../

• Thanks for the link (Y)

• No problem

• I've just read the Article... it's fantastic, thank you for sharing it.
      but as I read on your profile you're an introvert yourself, so you should've given me some personal advices :)

• Talk to her. Make her comfortable. Talk to her about the things she love. Introverts are not aliens. Just don't make her have the small talk. Introverts love to talk about life, passion and other similar stuff.

• Thanks for your response... but what do you mean by "don't make her have the small talk" ?

• It means that you have to make efforts to talk. Just don't expect from her to have small talks. Introverts don't like small talks. At least I don't.

• Just dont make her talk about random things that aren't important. Usually thats what happens when you would introduce her to your friends. It means that she has to make small talk, which can be very hard for an introvert.

• I m an introvert I fall in love so easyily! All I want is be comfy and that you care about me!

What Guys Said 3

• Forever trust me man its even difficult to make a normal girl fall for you and here we are talking about an introvert girl.

• One of my poor friend fell for an introvert girl and damn it was so disappointing no matter what he did the girl never opened up. Finally the poor guy gave up, he truly liked her a lot though. But when you are chasing the impossible there is a high probability you gonna loose.

• Now that's not the kind of response that I waited for, but it makes sense.
      chasing an Introverted girl is difficult and I feel this already, but I wouldn't say impossible. I will try my best and if I fail (and I hope I won't) it won't be my fault

• Yea agreed at least you won't blame yourself later on for not trying and letting the girl go. Enjoy...

• Depends on the girl and how introverted she is. If that makes any sense

• Forever. Relationships are a continuous process that take work to maintain. Don't think of it as how long will it take to get her to fall for me think of it as what should I try next to build a stronger relationship with her. Unless all you wanna do is bang her. I can't help you with that.

• Forever... WOW that's very deep... thanks for your great answer :)
      for the other part, well her heart will be enough for me right now :)